Coilovers

• I think these might be off a 323? sure Mooneggs tried to fit them for an experiment and just could not get the rears to go!

• It's just the top plate, and these look like they have been filed down to fit the strut hole.

Can you buy just the top plate for Coilovers?

You might be right on the 323.. :( I've posted the images on the 323F site to see if anyone can give some light on them.

Oh.. Quick question.

If I grind the top down a little so they fit, would they be ok?

• If they are from a 323 then the geometry might be completey out anyway mate.

Grind what across the plate, or on the sides?

Top plates are available yes but i don't if its just camber plates are or standard items, look at ksport site

• Ok, I'm an idiot.

Both are fitted on the rears now.

Dremeled the hole a little bigger and undone the rear hubs. Fitted easy. :(

• make sure you wind the ring in the middle on that pick up under the top ring to lock it out.

• The adjustments, or rather learning how to adjust them come later bud.

• Never seen blue, what brand are these? Also more pics will help understand what kind they are… If you spent that much time fitting them I can guarantee you they are not made for an mx-3...

• @baf159a517=Mooneggs:

Never seen blue, what brand are these? Also more pics will help understand what kind they are… If you spent that much time fitting them I can guarantee you they are not made for an mx-3...

No brand markings on them Mooneggs, Reason it took a while to fit them is because I was being an idiot. Now I've worked it out, I got the other rear on within 10mins.

I've been reading some of the project logs on here, are you can trace them back via at least two members who had them fitted, but no indication that their cars ever moved with them on. I'm getting marred in less then a month so right now they just need to work to a point of taking the weight of the car so I can free up the axle stands.

• @b039854c77=Lori:

@b039854c77=Mooneggs:

Never seen blue, what brand are these? Also more pics will help understand what kind they are… If you spent that much time fitting them I can guarantee you they are not made for an mx-3...

No brand markings on them Mooneggs, Reason it took a while to fit them is because I was being an idiot. Now I've worked it out, I got the other rear on within 10mins.

I've been reading some of the project logs on here, are you can trace them back via at least two members who had them fitted, but no indication that their cars ever moved with them on. I'm getting marred in less then a month so right now they just need to work to a point of taking the weight of the car so I can free up the axle stands.

Why are you taking axle stands to get married?! LOL . Glad you got it sorted out though Bud.

• @d40a6c1378=youdirtyfox:

Why are you taking axle stands to get married?! LOL . Glad you got it sorted out though Bud.

I'll let you pick the reason :)

Either:

I need the AZ3 gone before that, so I need the axle stands to get the wheels off.

or

I need the axle stands on jacks to move my massive belly down the isle :P

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB