Going to look at this Sunday…

• I've been thinking for awhile that my Presso needs a rest from the daily commute. So I'm hoping to pick up a cheap daily so I can take it off the road and get her back to her best. And this is what I've found…

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3323131

Been for sale for quite awhile here, so hoping its everything he makes it out to be

• Fuke me… me wants.

• I'd sell you a nice black Celica for less than that :D

• Ha, sound Ryan, but one of the reasons I'm going for thee 1.5 is to get into a lower tax bracket. And hopefully the AZ3 will be a bit more economical than my V6 :lol:

• I remember that AZ3 being for sale in Carlow very early last year and was advertised for big enough money, about €1250. At €650 it's a bargain if everything checks out.

And ah the Celica has sorta spat it's dummy so I'm just trying to offload it :lol:

• In Carlow? I seen it for sale there at the start of the year on Adverts in Bandon. But yeah, it was upwards in the price alright. I've agreed on 550 for it, I wanted to spend less but it seems like a decent example, and with 70k miles it should be pretty tidy.

Just hope it wasn't caught up in the floods in Cork :lol:

• Looks a good car, check it out :mrgreen:

• Bit rough around the edges, but no rust and mechanically right on the money (engine bay so clean!). So, should be switching over to this at the end of the month and take the Presso off the road.

And I'm now a member of the 3 3's Club :bigok:

• wow, nice car, you could end up getting a full return on that if the rear indiglo az-3 light works as I am sure mooneggs is desperate for an AZ-3 one :bigok:

• Don't think it works. How does it work anyway,glows at night when the lights are on or what?

• It has a small power supply just inside the bootlid and the cables come out of a drain in the tailgate and out to the light, check with mooneggs it maybe repairable by sourcing something to fire the light up or how to test it

• Hmm, there are a few little black boxes floating around it. Alot of electrical hackjobs been done on the car by the looks of it, so I'm not holding out any hope of it working!

• @4cfaebd6e8=djmarcopolo:

wow, nice car, you could end up getting a full return on that if the rear indiglo az-3 light works as I am sure mooneggs is desperate for an AZ-3 one :bigok:

Ha, I've already got an AZ-3 one that works, check my DD worklog :)

Pretty cool to have an actual Autozam AZ-3 though!!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB