I just couldnt resist

• haha thanks but its really not, this car is a total mess aesthetically. the pictures do it a great justice. doesn't he;p having those, ball achingly, ugly alloys on there for a start!

• cool pics man , will be good to have you back on board sometime.

• Great to see you back dan :bigok:

• Hmmm things going from bad to worse. my lovely drilled and grooved disks seem to be falling apart. Plenty left on the disks but for some absurd reason the previous owner has changed 3 corners worth of brake pads and missed out the other one (left rear) meaning it is down to the metal and scouring the disk all over, but worse than that, because of the added heat from the metal on metal the disk now has a crack about 2 inches long so i will have to replace both rears…. and to top things off the horn has decided to stop working. first the clutch and now this.... an MX-6 is looking mighty tempting right now

• Your best off having standard disks on the rear anyway but the pads might of warn uneven because the caliper might be ceased. I have a horn if you want to buy it?

• thanks but the horn itself is actually working, its the steering wheel thats nackard, shoyld have been more clear about that. disks and pads are the main issue at the moment as i could probably hook up a button for the horn if needed

• wow that looks very clean :bigok: :bigok:

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB