First mazda … 1.8v6 project

• 1.8 v6 24v. she came with 4 months test ss cat exhaust rear lexus lights , bucket seats and 15 inch wolfrace alloys oh and a crappy sub haha who needs that when you have a v6

• both spolers removed, evo spoiler was a bitch, both prepped and ready for primer

• the tall spoiler is a mazdaspeed poiler and they are becoming realy hard to come buy now :bowdown:

• yeh so dibs if you are selling lol nah not my style but very nice still, im thinking some lowering srings are called for and that is somthing you could tackle with a friend, a few spanners and a spring compressor (metal screw with two bolts on)

• I'll dibs the spoiler :)

Nice car bud.. needs lowering.

• Looks nice & clean, get on that lowering thang asap ;)
    Dig the plate Grrrrrr :D

• oo thanks for letting me know what spiler she was although shes not for sale lol, erm lowering i hat ethe uncomy ride haha, was thinking a set of 17s to fll them arches

• yeh they would fill the arches but also make it look even more high…. as long as your shocks arent worn the ride shouldnt be too bad?

How about some 16 with higher tyre walls and maybe some lowering? Lower ride with more comfort :D

• 17's would be the same physical size including tyres you know.

As you move up in Rim size, the Tyre size gets lower profile to compensate. Overall they stay the same.

Yes you can fit bigger tyres but it puts your spedo out a bit and go too big they will start to rub over speed bumps on stock suspension.

17's do give the impression of fitting better though.

• are you sure thats a mazdaspeed spoiler? looks…. i dont know... different
    keep us posted on the updates though. looks like a nice clean mx you got there. i'm really hoping to own another one soon when money dictates its a good idea

• i know it will stay the same on 17s but will just look more filled than the 15s, im so tempte to lower her slightly but think the misses will shoot me haha,

• someone on here had some springs for sale back along. cant remember who though or if they still have them. thats a really unhelpful post from me isn't it :rofl:

• lol ive been lookin gn here most are from last year haha, gonna leave her on 15s refurb them of course and gonna get it on the low downnnn, ps not bad mx you just bought

• the engine is the best i have owned but the bodywork is very shabby.

yeah i cant remember who was selling them but we had a bidding war on ebay and he made them an offer and they removed the listing (grrr lol) i think they went to Ireland.

• also 8000k hid kit is ordered

• @4346a74cb3=badboi103:

also 8000k hid kit is ordered

Hope you have projectors, IIRC the laws on HIDS has changed now.

• @2f0823e229=Lori:

@2f0823e229=badboi103:

also 8000k hid kit is ordered

Hope you have projectors, IIRC the laws on HIDS has changed now.

ahh what when did that change??

• This year mate.

• @7feb4e508a=youdirtyfox:

This year mate.

been reading and says something i could do like washers and auto levelling they must work if fitte. so if they aint fitted no problems? all my friends have been running hids for ages and still running them now on standard lights i dont want to change the lights as my thought was hids with a fly eyed tint

• Its your risk mate tbh, if you fail an MOT just swap 'em back over though. HID will make it brighter flyeye will tint it down so you might end where you started!

• @31cd51c45c=youdirtyfox:

Its your risk mate tbh, if you fail an MOT just swap 'em back over though. HID will make it brighter flyeye will tint it down so you might end where you started!

it should make it what im looking for im hoping anyway

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB