Project 166 For Sale

• Thought as much fella :D forgive me for questioning the obvious :oops:

• Still for sale :(
    Somone give it a good home

• If we lived closer fella id give you £110 for her :o

• Same, distance is stopping me. I have no way of getting it here.

I'd not like to turn up, strip on your driveway, get the scrappers in then leave.

Would not be able to look you in the face while I did it bud.

• Does it have any T&T if its £100

• Ill buy it to fix it and use it. Pm'd you get me back in a mx3!

• Kin L ! DaveMc, you're even further away than me n Lori :shock:

DO IT fella , Ive got two already!! it would remove my temptation to get a third, It looks a tidy number and well worth a ton? :P Fuel charge for pickin it up???? remortgage anyone? lol :P

• If this was a 1600 this would already be mine, looks so nice & £100 is just nuts. Good luck with the sale dood.

• Awaiting reply :D £60 train fair at stupid o clock in the morning to Birmingham hopefully a cheap connection or he can meet me there as it goes to over £130 train fair to Swindon yet there so close :?

• Any one remember the old 'motorail' where you could get on a train wi ya car at one end of country and get off at other?? or was it a childhood memory??? lol shame its still not available it'd be ideal for you sir :P mind, they'd soon cotton on to its use and stick a 'big fat fuck off' premium on the service!

Hope youre rewarded hansomely for your road trip home :D

• @2ae97d8417=blackmexyv6:

Any one remember the old 'motorail' where you could get on a train wi ya car at one end of country and get off at other?? or was it a childhood memory??? lol shame its still not available it'd be ideal for you sir :P mind, they'd soon cotton on to its use and stick a 'big fat !@"* off' premium on the service!

Hope youre rewarded hansomely for your road trip home :D

I bought my first mx3 eunos from Birmingham lol £1400 felt robbed lost so much money on that car and said I'd never go back to a mx3 but for this price and uncommon colour be stupid not to as I did enjoy the car. Means I can take my BMW off the road and use it only for the track. Having a welded diff for an everyday car takes it toll lol

• I just want my old exhuast back and swap it for the powerflow one I have sat in the shed

• @cf9d4f1069=djmarcopolo:

I just want my old exhuast back and swap it for the powerflow one I have sat in the shed

I've always wanted a twin exit one dammit.

• Anybody know exact paint colour/code for GPX-lee's car and how many still living in that colour in UK/Worldwide??

just interested, Steel grey? Gunmetal? Tokyo tarmac? lol

Is it same as Mooneggs? or is his 'matte gray'

OFF TOPIC???? paint colours :(

• ME too x, and that reminds me GPX-lee has not fullfilled my request for an undercar photo of exhaust layout???? POKEY POKEY!!! :lol:

• I don't like the exhaust not to my taste so if I get ill swap. Send me a pm with a pic what ur wanting to swap it with

• Looks like I'm no getting it. Well done on another mx3 Dj

• Sorry ya missed out fella :( At least its a bit closer now :D and if dj ? gets bored wi it, he might sell it on ???? One al crop up in your neck of woods ill bet??

• dave it will still be available I am just swapping the exhaust off it as im desperate for it for my car and then bunging 12 months MOT on it thats all im doing to it, just want my exhaust back and maing sure its not scrapped, if you want it I can put another powerflow stainless system on it if you still want a big exhaust otherwise its going to standard with a sportex rear box

• Happy to hear it's not being scrapped, DJ will do the club a good service.

Thou I wish he would leave the exhaust behind.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB