Getting the best MPG out of your car

• As soon as my 3 goes I am looking into getting a Mazda 323F 1.5 or a Honda civic 1.4 prefer the 323 but depends on whats avalible at the time

I will be looking to get the best posible fuel out the car after buying it so i will be looking into the following

new oil
    spark plugs
    HT leads
    fuel filter
    New Lamba sensors
    MAF cleaned out
    new oil breathing pipes all round
    decent tyres

Working in a garage get everything at trade price so really all this should cost no more than £200

I am looking to get the best out of the car fuel wise for a while to shut the misses up and save some money to go on some holidays seing as ive not been abroad since I was 7 !!

Getting fed up of cars taking all my wages and i feel its time to treat myself, I would do withought a car but I do generaly need one

• park it, polish it and leave it thats the cheapest way to run a car atmo

• 323 zxi with an LPG conversion. sounds like a better idea to me. you will miss the V6 noise, i guarantee it mate. in fact there is one for sale 15 miles from me but without the LPG conversion lol

• @fd67ad357f=daniel:

323 zxi with an LPG conversion. sounds like a better idea to me. you will miss the V6 noise, i guarantee it mate. in fact there is one for sale 15 miles from me but without the LPG conversion lol

insurance is a bit much of them though £300 a year suits me fine on a 1.5

• thats fair cheap actually. yeah the zxi is alot higher group but it has the KF engine which is meant to be brill lol

• @5f64b11eb2=daniel:

thats fair cheap actually. yeah the zxi is alot higher group but it has the KF engine which is meant to be brill lol

isnt really I had a Lantis before KFZE engine near the same as a uk MX6 but nothing on a klze

had a few 323f's in my time all v6's bar 1 1.8 nice big cars look good for there age but tbh the 1.8 is crap considering the mpg and isnt that much better than the 1.5

• yeah my misses dad has just bought a 1.8 i4. they are very pretty cars but i would prefer a V6 mx3 and would defo prefer a klde/ze mx3. Why is it that when i want one there is none for sale lol

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB