Mazda Eunos Presso

• @603a44c40b=jayom:

I'm really in two minds about this car now - break it or turbo and track it.

Looks too nice to break.. so you should do the later as its got the LSD :D
    flog on the skirts and spoiler to help fund the turbo?!"

• If you wanted to swap silver parts and still make some dollar let us know. That way you can still keep it and track it without the worry of damaging parts.

• Coilovers in 8) Very happy! Here's a pic from work the owner of the Levin sent me…

Fuck all clearance underneath, no way could I go lower on these roads.

• :D Thats sooo much better looking now :D good on ya 8)
    You'll find your car just disapears now behind other cars in the car park as you walk away from it..

Look forward to some better pictures :wink:

• Came back from the cinema today and my flatmate said I should go down to the underground car park to see my car… some absolute cunt had decided to spray the entire contents of a fire extinguisher all over it. Every inch of the car was covered in the shit. Broke my heart :cry:

Only saving grace is that there was no other damage done, but what the fuck is wrong with people to be going around doing stuff like this? And in a private car park! Hopefully the CCTV shows something and I meet whichever prick did it in the elevator someday. Especially annoying since I have just got it looking and sitting exactly how I wanted and a buddy of mine valeted it for me for nothing last weekend. Extra shit week as my girlfriends car decided to shit itself as well. Balls!

• Just mindless idiots arent they probably jealous of a nice car. Hopefully the CCTV can pick them out and just bump into them one night!

• Spent the whole morning cleaning the poor old car inside and out. Wrecked at this stage but at least she's back to looking her best!

Also got around to fitting the MS gearknob :D

• So, I was having a look around my laptop at files that have been long hidden away and I came across a few old gems of pictures. I found three photos I took of my Da's old V6 Presso around 2005 or 2006. It'd be great if he still had it, and it had a few nice rare bits too. But the engines tappets went in it and he hadn't the money to get it repaired, so he gave it to a local mechanic who said he'd get it back on the road. Unfortunately he ended up scrapping it, which still sickens my Dad as he would never have given it to him if he knew he would just scrap it. Anyway, here's the pics, alongside my brothers old s14a, pardon the picture quality!

• I love the Presso, I miss mine.

Love yours as well.

• Got a B&M shortshifter off Robx1r yesterday and had it fitted today. Feels so much better than the standard shifter, really tight. Well worth it!

Cheers Rob! :bigok:

• Haven't really done much with the Presso over the last few months, apart from clock up some km! And took a few random pics!

**Need a jap front plate!

• Loving it… :)

• great beautiful pics!!!!!

• Looks great.

Spotted you coming into Baltinglass yesterday btw, car sounds sweet on the move.

• Oh yeah? That was before I gave it a clean :lol: I'm actually from Baltinglass, just passing through were ya? Funny because I ended up down in Courtown yesterday evening for a bit!

• No was there to collect a hardtop for the MG of all things. Was in a silver Ford Cougar.

And yea everybody seems to end up in Courtown when it's sunny :lol:

• Who'd ya get that off of? The guy there in Allendale?

Ah yeah, spotted a Cougar alright! That the one your Da was going looking at yea?

• Was from a lady in deerpark, she sold her MG a while back though. It's in the same colour as your Presso.

No that was a Probe, sale fell through on it but he insisted on buying some dodgy old Ford so ended up with the Cougar :lol:

• Lookin great there mate! defo need to rock a japlate upfront of the tow eye :D

• Sick!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB