1.6 MPG what's yours??

• think you missed my comments point, you put mph instead of mpg bud. Yeah for a V6 its real good, I dont think 30mpg for a 1.8car is bad be it v6 or i4, out of curiosity, whats the run down of bits/mods etc on your car and what fuel type you using? Im using regular, was using 99 but when prices hit £1.40 a litre I had to step back from that, Ive noticed a complete lack of smoking now as I had that problem after going decat, a week later i went to 95 and its stopped, guess if its overfueling anyway then the delayed burn of 99 wasnt amounting to much.

• @c26c5cbf48=Jesta:

think you missed my comments point, you put mph instead of mpg bud. Yeah for a V6 its real good, I dont think 30mpg for a 1.8car is bad be it v6 or i4, out of curiosity, whats the run down of bits/mods etc on your car and what fuel type you using? Im using regular, was using 99 but when prices hit £1.40 a litre I had to step back from that, Ive noticed a complete lack of smoking now as I had that problem after going decat, a week later i went to 95 and its stopped, guess if its overfueling anyway then the delayed burn of 99 wasnt amounting to much.

lol I can't believe put mph lol I was using high octane fuel.till fuel went up now just using totals normal fuel as for mods I've only got K&N filter , HKS plugs and sportex back box

• whats your mileage?

• @7e0cc2bb81=Jesta:

whats your mileage?

around 125000

• hmm your engine bay and electricals must be in better condition than mine then, think the original ht's were still on it, cylinder 3 didnt even work when I resistance checked the lead for it, and the others were between 30-60k ohms, should be 5k per metre iirc. Still, I had to do a fair bit more to get where it is now, so yeah, guess yours is in better condition despite a 15k mile lead! Hats off to you sir

• I'd say my MPG is extremely poor at the moment…......

Filled the tank up 2 weeks ago, done just over 200 miles and now needing a refill (oh and the tank was 1/4 full before I filled) :shock: I'd guess at 15mpg.

• atleast your doing your bit to make england warmer :)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB