Front bushes

• Anyone had to replace the front bushes? Mine are kinda, well, very loose and will need doing sometime soon(next month to be precise), just wanting a rough idea of the job in hand or the price to get it sorted (I won't be doing it).

• isnt your under tray quite rusted ?, expect getting nuts apart will be an arse, dont think its a hard job, bushes are on probestore.co.uk and not too pricey.
    I rekon you be looking somewhere between 100-200 from garage, depending on their rates :(

• @ea89f69eaf=Garfy1981:

isnt your under tray quite rusted ?, expect getting nuts apart will be an arse, dont think its a hard job, bushes are on probestore.co.uk and not too pricey.
    I rekon you be looking somewhere between 100-200 from garage, depending on their rates :(

That doesn't sound too bad to be honest, I'd imagine the place I bother would charge around £100 to me as I'm there quite often :lol:

• I changed mine for poly ones. Was fairly straightforward. Issues may be the droplink nuts which love to rust solid & ball joint condition. Other than that, the other bolts that hold on the control arm are generally ok to crack off.

Looks like your connection to UK-MX3.COM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.