Replacing the whole suspension setup

• Had a thought about sorting the underneath of my car out (it's grimy and in some places worrying).

Now I was thinking of replacing all the suspension arms, links and ball joints-front and rear (found a brand new ARB for the back- so no-one go bidding on it or I'll cry :cry: ). My question is, really, how much would I be looking at for doing this, would it be worth it or would it be easier to get it looked at to see if it can all be saved and treated?

• with OE parts? , a small fortune!

get it looked at, find out what parts have seen better days,
    replace bushes & joints that are fuct and rust treat and paint up the rest if need be?

• @02b9071cc2=youdirtyfox:

with OE parts? , a small fortune!

get it looked at, find out what parts have seen better days,
    replace bushes & joints that are fuct and rust treat and paint up the rest if need be?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It's going in to get checked over sometime soon so I'll see what they say :?

On another note, I found these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mazda-MX-3-92-98-DGR-Full-Suspension-Damper-Kit-/280640791155?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41577ea273

Anyone know if they're any good (not that I can afford them anytime in the near, or distant future lol)?

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB