JIMBOfred-Cheeky little black number.

• thats not too agressive, thats perfect for tailgating a 17yo girl on P plates in her ford KA :rofl:

• Im with Dj tbf if you think thats too aggressive wait until i come up behind you in my gsi hahahaah youll have nightmares,..

• Maybe. Very undecided. Might end up just going for it at some point. Although this pic was taken from my classroom window. Might give the children nightmares. lol

• Ps. DJ if i'm gunna do any tailgating i'm gunna do it all out stuntman mike mckay style.

• The orange curves it into the shape, yours doesn't, so it looks odd to me.

On the subject of aggressive, there is a scooby near me that has the words MOVE OVER at the top of the windscreen, he's always good for a laugh by doing the speed limit.

• Just enjoying the 3's superb handling taking a blind country lane bend at only about 40-50mph only to find postman pat sat waiting forever to turn right. Just a little dent in his bumper so he says he wont mention it but gave my details incase it's noticed. Just looking on ebay for a salvage headlight unit. So much for not spending money on it yet. And just when i was starting to be happy with that front end. Grrr

• That bumper will polish out, the wing is easy as there is a few black ones for spares on fleabay to whack on there and the headlight if you get stuck I have one in the shed :D

Sorry to see the damage but at least you were having fun while it happened and no-one was hurt :mrgreen:

• Leave the wing dented for Japfest and park next to me, we'll look battled scared together 8)

ditto dj's last sentence though…

• @75d73efb70=djmarcopolo:

at least you were having fun while it happened

lol naturally. I have an amazing commute to work that is ideal for an mx3. Keep thinking of videoing it for you guys. It's full of great corners but i've there are accidents all the time on it. Was kind just counting down till mine. Think i'm gunna put most of the blame on the crap Wanli tyres on the front. Gunna puchase some kumhos soon methinks.

• @19197a76f8=djmarcopolo:

if you get stuck I have one in the shed

One on ebay for £30 + £4.99pp. Gunna offer 15 and see what happens.

• If he dont go for it at that price let me know and I will dig one our saturday and box it up, can do it for £20 all in for 3 day postage or £23 for next day

• Will let you know as soon as i do. Offer is still pending. Can't see how to cancel it. Seems a bit silly that i can't as it could take ages. There is a phone number on it though so could ring them if needs be.

P.S shouldn't my airbag have gone off?

• Just got some birthday money for my birthday (go figure). I happened to notice it's just about enough for projectors. Hmm. Not sure though. Your thoughts…

• nah don't do it put the money towards coilover as that is the best way to improve the look of the whole car imho .

• Heya Jimbo, I totally recommend the halo's

You can actually see in front of you when you are driving and they are nice and bright just with standard bulbs fitted

Just shop around a lot, you can get a set for as little as £140 brand new if you search enough

• Must be nice being able to see properly at night, and it is a coincidence that it just happens to be right sum of moneyz…

Happy birthday btw :D

• I am getting a lot happier with the way it's looking now. I do think it needs somehthing on the sides though. I'm a little bit tempted with youdirtyfox's gt sideskirts.

• Nice photo skills Bro that last shot has captured a great angle, and the right size no. plate helps aswell :D

P.s. skirts are sitting on ebay right now with 3 watchers.

• @1b0600f2a9=youdirtyfox:

P.s. skirts are sitting on ebay right now with 3 watchers.

Yeh. Have seen it on there. Maybe if it doesn't sell you could bring it to japfest and we could do a deal.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB