'Spike'

• I may be a few months late with this, but my excuse is i'm new.
    Having only been back in this area a few months, i found a reasonable mechanic in croydon, he seems capable and he's fair with his prices.
    He charged me £80 to change CV joint, balljoint, oil pressure switch and give her a service, then let me use his workshop to fit some lights and dolly around with her for a bit. :D

• I actually think it looks good without the rim tape myself, looks clean and stealthy. I'm also thinking it would look good with a black bonnet and spoiler 8)

• Ok its been along time coming but the 17's are finally on!!

Also the amp and sub are installed and it sounds pretty good if i do say so myself :)

will get some better pics of wheels on soon.
    Next job- lower that bitch!!!

• Im glad you mentioned next job to lower it lol,…nice looking 3 there fella good choice of rims too imo...

• Great choice of Rims there!

• For the last week or so i had noticed the temperature guage hits hot within a couple of minutes from starting her up, didn't actually overheat but i'm guessing rapid heat up is not a good thing.
    So one afternoon this week at work the cooling system was removed as far as possible (rad, hoses, header tank etc) and flushed thorugh with no blockages discovered so this led me to the inevitable knackered stat!!
    being at work i didnt have all my tools with me so spent an hour removing the stat housing with a bloody 12mm ring spanner!
    eventually got it undone to find a knackered stat which refused to come out without gentle persuasion.
    I threw the stat in my toolbox to dispose of later and i saw it had landed next to my mini ratchet that i had not seen for ages so putting it back together took about 5 minutes!!!
    Now the car does not heat up too fast and the temperature actually goes down slightly on a good run. should really replace the stat but for now it can wait!

• I'm considering taking up rusty's suggestion and going for black bonnet and spoiler, all opinions welcome to help make my mind up!!!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB