JDM heaven with a surprise

• Knee sporren?

• OH WELL, I will come clean as I have been figured out by the amateur sherlock holmes on Ebay.

I bought the Mazdaspeed top spoiler off that Autozam listed on Ebay.

Its being delivered tuesday so will get it fitted asap before the parts get lost when I move house

• Well you know that if you need a place to store rare and pricy JDM parts during the move Im SURE I can find a very safe place…

• LMFAO nice try, I have a driveway for 4 and a garage now so will be lots of working going on this summer :lol: :lol:

• you must have a different account than the one i checked, damn!

• WOW what a day, been busy packing for moving house next week and today I sold my 18" wolfrace alloys for £20 profit an hour ago and the 1.5 Eunos just sold for £370 on best offer.

That means I got all my JDM stuff for a grand total of £110 :D :D

That is £330 for the car, £70 for train tickets to get it, £60 fuel back and £20 on food for 2 (lunch at aunts in doncaster not included)
    Total £480

Dead chuffed and I am surprised more of you dont do this to get the parts you want, I have loads of bits for peanuts and some bits will be up for sale soon so the total will go down even more after they have gone :D

Now my project pot is back up to around £500 after I have bought the dining room table Mrs DJ wants, to offset the random car things I keep doing :wink:

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB