How to break into the car?

• Stupid piece of crap has decided to lock me out, the key fob isn't working, changed the battery, still not working so need to break into the car so I can get all my stuff out any ideas (oh yeah, the keys don't work in ANY of the locks- dodgy car? I fucking think so!).

• Removed

• I was going to suggest PMing him so there's not a spate of MX-3 break-ins this weekend…

• Sorry to hear of more bad luck,

I delete thread once your sorted, so as not to show up on search engines

• @58de5722fe=Garfy1981:

Sorry to hear of more bad luck,

I delete thread once your sorted, so as not to show up on search engines

Cheers, like Famine said if anyone has any suggestions please PM me and not let the feevin scum out there let it be know how to do this.

• If you have the mazda standard remote it is a fault with the main button, they all go like it, you need to move the top cover around on top of the button inside and it should suddenly light up.

I have Pmed to break in

• Now all sorted. Needed to reset the key fob, window saved and what not. Thanks to all for the help.

• @83cec8fa49=djmarcopolo:

If you have the mazda standard remote it is a fault with the main button, they all go like it, you need to move the top cover around on top of the button inside and it should suddenly light up.

Are you refering to the cobra alarm system? Ive got one and my unlock/lock button is proper flakey, sometimes itll go first time, other times ill be stood pressing it for 2minutes looking like a pillock, spoke to cobra and they dont sell them anymore so no chance of replacement.

• @ffae6ba83c=Jesta:

@ffae6ba83c=djmarcopolo:

If you have the mazda standard remote it is a fault with the main button, they all go like it, you need to move the top cover around on top of the button inside and it should suddenly light up.

Are you refering to the cobra alarm system? Ive got one and my unlock/lock button is proper flakey, sometimes itll go first time, other times ill be stood pressing it for 2minutes looking like a pillock, spoke to cobra and they dont sell them anymore so no chance of replacement.

No the mazda finish line fobs, they get a dent inside the button, you push it nothing happens, if your move it slightly it does
    They all go like that

• @7a7fd0c614=Jesta:

@7a7fd0c614=djmarcopolo:

Mine is a Cobra alarm, I believe and this is what I was told by a friend.

"Hold both buttons down for 10 seconds until the light stops flashing, turns off and then stays on. Then press both buttons and then the door release button"

I had the same problem as you Jesta up until the point it decided to stop working (with a fresh battery too!).

Give that a try mate, mine works perfectly now :wink:

• Fixed it this morning, took it apart, the contacts were caked in gunge, also the battery terminals werent tight fitting, so cleaned it all up with some alcohol wipes, bent the terminals in a bit to provide better contact, and also wiped over the black contacter on the backside of the button, now works splendido. Dunno what they make these things out of cos ive never had a problem with any console controller, keyboard or anything else that uses these type of buttons, and the buttons on my keyboard and xbox get used a million times a month

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB