I am the

• 4th highest poster on the forum

\0/

Most of it's spam but meh.. wtf eh :)

To the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place guys….

I'm catching you up and when I do....

• lol congrats.

Only prob i have with that pic is that the guy on the floor is clearly not old enough to be rooneys gran so theres no way he would be interested.

Just an observation…

• im catching up too im 8th at the mo lol

• @bc53e1a0d3=Eddy_B:

lol congrats.

Only prob i have with that pic is that the guy on the floor is clearly not old enough to be rooneys gran so theres no way he would be interested.

Just an observation…

LMFAO..

Image Corrected :)

@bc53e1a0d3=jay:

im catching up too im 8th at the mo lol

I guess were fast becoming the old men then eh?

• almost exactly 1 year to the day I joined I became number 1 poster here !!!

Just ahead of marco's 1379 I am on the point of hitting 1400 now

I would like to thank the WORD ASSOCIATION thread that got me about 500 of those but the rest has been spam with a few other bits about cars in it

:D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock:

• @3338c57e46=djmarcopolo:

I would like to thank the WORD ASSOCIATION thread that got me about 500 of those but the rest has been spam with a few other bits about cars in it

Well done mate, just goes to show what replying to your own posts does.

That and with the amount of stuff you know about MX3's you could prob make one up Blue Peter style out of a bottle of washing up liquid and a roll of sticky back plastic.

Oh an kudos on the pic adjustment Lori, looks much more realistic now…

• @7d044703e5=Eddy_B:

@7d044703e5=djmarcopolo:

Well done mate, just goes to show what replying to your own posts does.

That and with the amount of stuff you know about MX3's you could prob make one up Blue Peter style out of a bottle of washing up liquid and a roll of sticky back plastic.

Oh an kudos on the pic adjustment Lori, looks much more realistic now…

LOL most of my car is made of washing up bottles

wait til you take yours apart hahahaha (**joke)

@7d044703e5:

DJ, Where did that word thread go!… a few others have gone as well Sad

Pic adjustment does look much better now!

It vanished, I dont delete that many threads unless they are very old or going a bit wrong, garfy's the same but I think an older mod comes in and sweeps up now and again, bet word association was eating a bit of server space too LOL

as with the pic I would get rid of the player underneath him and replace it with a kids paddling pool and balloons in each hand

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB