Stainless exhaust system

• Thought I would post a sneaky peek of my new custom stainless exhaust system that I bought a couple of weeks ago and was lost in the post until last week.

Its a full stainless system with straight through center section, it has a HUGE 250mm diameter rear box with 130mm diameter tailpipe to give it the proper supra look 8)

I know some wont like it but I cant wait to get it on there.

• that looks like a scooby back box. should look pretty hot on ur car. should be pretty loud too. just remember it is illegal to have any exhaust system on your car if it increases performance or sound. god i hate the police

• Is that perfect fit or do you need to make adjustments?
    As in bolt-on or welding needed?

• @ca59a4da38=SstennizZ:

Is that perfect fit or do you need to make adjustments?
    As in bolt-on or welding needed?

Its perfect fit, just connet and mount :D

@ca59a4da38:

that looks like a scooby back box. should look pretty hot on ur car. should be pretty loud too. just remember it is illegal to have any exhaust system on your car if it increases performance or sound. god i hate the police

It is very similar to the newer style WRX tailpipe, as for illegal maybe the volume and lack of CAT but performance is covered under insurance

• i think that law applies mostly to small french boy racer cars. the mx3 is so rare how would the police knowwhat it sounded like anyway lol. anyway yeah very nice system yu got there.

• @feffc924a6=daniel:

just remember it is illegal to have any exhaust system on your car if it increases performance or sound.

Thank god,

A car is a car, not a fucking traction engine, some of the exhaust systems that drive by, I can hear them coming from a few fucking miles away.

If I was a traffic cop, I'd stop everyone with one and check to make sure it's on their insurance :)

bastard or not, I'd be hated.

• ok, well can i ask where you got it then?

• @c3bbd71b9f=SstennizZ:

ok, well can i ask where you got it then?

A breakers yard :D :D

if you want some details for custom made exhausts I am sure I could find a few manufacturers over here or find a good engineering shop near you give them an old exhaust and tell them you want that in stainless

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB