Strut brace's group buy

• is that posted to NI as well? if so put me down for a rear bar

• The seller wants to send them all to me and for me to send them to you lot

So i will pay the £15 for them all to get sent to me so this should hopefully keep the price of £8.50 to get delivered to you guys

Beef it might be a little extra to send over your way, I will use paisley freight to send you 1 if your interested as I sent a BMW m3 diff with them that was around 25ish kg and was a not bad price, done a quick quote with guessed size of what the parcell will be and it may be around £25ish to post your way so if ur interested add ur name to the list please :)

• Hi dave jsut wondering where your up to with this and when you want payment and where to send it too :D

• Going to have to drop out of this.

I has crashed. :(

• you crashed :shock:

• Yarr, minor damage to rear bumper on the tank but gotta pay the excess for there shitty corsa :(

• @e3202c6f0b=Lori:

Yarr, minor damage to rear bumper on the tank but gotta pay the excess for there shitty corsa :(

Buy em a maccy D's, that should cover it :wink:

• @dcbb407c36=Garfy1981:

looks very thin compared to the corksport version. They were only 100 shipped a while ago.

Yer, that's what I thought, I'd prefer a strut brace to look like a girder than a hair grip. That looks like it would have quite a bit of flex in it if you ask me, now Senoir Garfy, link me to the Corksport one please buddy.

• anyone tried an FTO rear brace, same amount of bolts and looks to be the same shape, alot easier to pick up

• @d497dc58ad=Lori:

Yarr, minor damage to rear bumper on the tank but gotta pay the excess for there shitty corsa :(

Surely if they ran into you, they are liable!!!???? It's always the ppl behind who pay up…

• Not when I'm going backwards :)

• @93c044d3d2=Lori:

Not when I'm going backwards :)

u should buy my car then ;)

• Whats going on with the strut brace, any updates?

do you need any parts Lori?

• Na mine is good, just some chipped paint on the rear bumper, nothing damaged, the corsa suffered a little cosmetic damage and a fcuked handbreak after I shoved it 15feet down the road lol

• @f0070ddbf6=nightstalker:

@f0070ddbf6=Garfy1981:

looks very thin compared to the corksport version. They were only 100 shipped a while ago.

Yer, that's what I thought, I'd prefer a strut brace to look like a girder than a hair grip. That looks like it would have quite a bit of flex in it if you ask me, now Senoir Garfy, link me to the Corksport one please buddy.

here is corksport link. If you want, if there is a significant saving then if you want to get the front and rear set, i will have the front and you can have rear, and were go halves on costs. Although the value of the two may mean we might have to pay custom charges so may be easier to buy individually. ??.

http://www.corksport.com/93-97-mx3/mx3-suspension-mods/
    oh ive got the type two rear bar on mine, just looked a smidge stronger.

• Is this not happenning now, im prob gonna order a rear one soon anyway.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB