Vinyl Wrapping

• Ok im pretty much 100% sure im gonna get my car vinyl wrapped, has anyone had this done before or know anyone thats had it done and how good was it to a respray. Also does anyone know of anywhere good in cheshire that could do it.

Fully Matte black with wheels sprayed the same. Also hopefully rear winscreen tinted too.

So far i spoke to 1 company that said it would about about £1100 for a full wrap and £250 to powdercoat the wheels + £60 for the rear windscreen tint, sound about right?????

• Dunno about the wrap, but i got my bare wheels shot blasted and powder
    coated black for 30 pound a wheel, even the most expensive quote i got was around 50 pound a wheel, so 250 unless they are removing/refitting tyres+balancing then that sounds quite expensive to me.

Edit > dont know if you have seen this http://www.uk-mx3.com//forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773&highlight=vinyl :)

• Thanks ill have a look

• @03208c7b11=youdirtyfox:

Dunno about the wrap, but i got my bare wheels shot blasted and powder
    coated black for 30 pound a wheel, even the most expensive quote i got was around 50 pound a wheel, so 250 unless they are removing/refitting tyres+balancing then that sounds quite expensive to me.

Edit > dont know if you have seen this http://www.uk-mx3.com//forum/viewtopic.php?t=2773&highlight=vinyl :)

Vinyl wrap sounds about right, wheels sound a fekking rip off!

I got my wheels done £35 a corner with tyres removed and balanced also.

• @837c01596c=barrywhite21:

Ok im pretty much 100% sure im gonna get my car vinyl wrapped, has anyone had this done before or know anyone thats had it done and how good was it to a respray. Also does anyone know of anywhere good in cheshire that could do it.

Fully Matte black with wheels sprayed the same. Also hopefully rear winscreen tinted too.

So far i spoke to 1 company that said it would about about £1100 for a full wrap and £250 to powdercoat the wheels + £60 for the rear windscreen tint, sound about right?????

im sure u could get a pretty decent spray job for £1100

get the wet and dry out and spray the wheels urself all in shouldnt cost more than £60

Ive a recipt for my rear window tint will fish it out and let u know how much that was done for and ware

• @a4b16d5576=DaveMc:

@a4b16d5576=barrywhite21:

Ok im pretty much 100% sure im gonna get my car vinyl wrapped, has anyone had this done before or know anyone thats had it done and how good was it to a respray. Also does anyone know of anywhere good in cheshire that could do it.

im sure u could get a pretty decent spray job for £1100

get the wet and dry out and spray the wheels urself all in shouldnt cost more than £60

Ive a recipt for my rear window tint will fish it out and let u know how much that was done for and ware

Found it, was £99 but says the front screen was done aswell :S it does have a light blue tint to it unless it was the sun visor doesnt say what was done

• ok thanks for advice everyone, my mate did his wheels but i would like mine powdercoated professionally as his didnt turn out the best, also a spray job surley would be more expensive and harder to maintain with it being matte black?

• Search the internet for vinyl wrapping and why have it matt black, that would be much cheaper to spray, if you want to go for it with a full wrap get a design printed onto the vinyl you can have pretty much anything, like carbon fibre or kevlar looks nice aboslutely anything that you can design will go on with vinyl wrapping.

As for cost I have seen it as cheap as £800 for a full car and that is come to you and do it so shop around, also vinyl is guaranteed for 5 years in direct sunlight.

Heres a few designs to wet ya appetite

• i know its a bit late, but have u done it yet?? cos we can supply u with the bits that'l save u alot more than a full car wrap

• No not done it yet still trying to decide, prob the next 2 months depending on funds.

Why what you got?

• Also how much can you get a good quality carbon fibre look sheet of vinal for thats big enough to wrap an Mitsubishi FTO bonnet?

• @21f2391b46=barrywhite21:

No not done it yet still trying to decide, prob the next 2 months depending on funds.

Why what you got?

pretty much everything depending what kinda style u wanna go for mate, take a look at our website www.newkon.co.uk

• @865c62a1b3=ukmx3admin:

Also how much can you get a good quality carbon fibre look sheet of vinal for thats big enough to wrap an Mitsubishi FTO bonnet?

to be honest, we need the actual size of ur bonnet, but we r pretty much the cheapest around, have a look, u might fancy a diff type of wrap instead.. www.newkon.co.uk

• u might need the http at the front.. http://www.newkon.co.uk

• **At some point in the future I'll be "needing" a vinyl of this outline drawing:

Only in white instead of black and about three feet tall. Can you help (and how much)?**

• @06a575260b=Newkon_johnny:

@06a575260b=ukmx3admin:

Also how much can you get a good quality carbon fibre look sheet of vinal for thats big enough to wrap an Mitsubishi FTO bonnet?

to be honest, we need the actual size of ur bonnet, but we r pretty much the cheapest around, have a look, u might fancy a diff type of wrap instead.. www.newkon.co.uk

for a rough price, i reckon we can get it for around £60.. jus matter of wrapping it urself, at least that way ur saving shit loads..

• @fe490336da=Famine:

**At some point in the future I'll be "needing" a vinyl of this outline drawing:

Only in white instead of black and about three feet tall. Can you help (and how much)?**

for something custom in that size, it will cost around £50..

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB