A Kind Off farewell

• Hello all, well its out the bag so to speak, ive sold Wes to Jaymx3..its Not Goodbye as ill still be here in the background editing away etc modding your posts, i will be getting another mx3 later on for a ze conversion as a weekend fun car but ive had to get a more family friendly car so i got a mv6 which is putting out 286 bhp a nice family crusier …
    i know i know Vauxhall but i know the cars well and will be doing all the work on it myself as and when it require's it...

like said its not goodbye but a fond farewell to wes and i hope Jay is very happy with him as i will be sad to see him go...

• NOOOOO!!!!! Bud glad your sticking around here :)

• @7035077461=Rainmaker:

Hello all, well its out the bag so to speak, ive sold Wes to Jaymx3..its Not Goodbye as ill still be here in the background editing away etc modding your posts, i will be getting another mx3 later on for a ze conversion as a weekend fun car but ive had to get a more family friendly car so i got a mv6 which is putting out 286 bhp a nice family crusier …
    i know i know Vauxhall but i know the cars well and will be doing all the work on it myself as and when it require's it...

like said its not goodbye but a fond farewell to wes and i hope Jay is very happy with him as i will be sad to see him go...

sorry to let the cat out the bag. cant wait to get wes and look after him well hope you get another mx soon.

• bad times :(
    glad you're sticking around sir!
    lucky jay is all i have to say :p

• Good luck with the vauxhall, needs must come first at times

Hope to see you back in an MX very soon

• Ad it's still a v6 so no need to hurl stones at you now!

Only joking!

• Good luck with it :) Hope to see you back in an mx soon!

• Thanks guys its just a matter on time before i own another mx3 love em too much…..and i do love me v6's also...

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB