Service

• Well just done a full service over the past 3days to the car, and she is running like a dream now, plugs, oil change and filter, fuel filter, engine Flush, hydro tappet cleaner…... shes nice and quiet and sweet as a nut now :)

Next service, same again, but belts and gasket set included (not looking forward to this one)

• HOw much did all that set you back? what year is your car and what milage. Would be good for people doing the same to know what they should expect from their cars.

• cost of parts £80, car year 1995, milage: 91000, time taken 8hrs….....

effectiveness 100%

• What treatments did you use? Wynn's?
    What plugs did you go for?

• 1 x Spark Plug MX-3 1.8 Denso - Set of 6 £18.99
    1 x Fuel Filter MX-3 1.8 Jap Spec £14.99
    1 x Oil Change Kit - MX-3 1.8 £29.99
    2 x Wynn's HLA treatment £11.38

Oil Change Kit for 24v engines:

Kit contains all the required filters and fluids for a full air filter and oil change on a 24v engine.

Included:

CML Jap Spec Oil Filter
    5 Litres 5w/40 Fully Synthetic Oil (AC Delco)
    Wynns Engine Flush
    Sump Plug Crush Washer

Wynns Engine Flush is highly recommended on Mazda engines at each oil change.

• sorry to be a pain. where from above??

• What does the HLA Cleaner process involve?

Personally I'm not sure I'm happy with dumping detergent (IE Wynns Engine Flush) into the engine, some is inevitably going to be left after you've drained, and surely this is bad for the engine/will degrade the new oil?

Oh and how hard are the fuel filters to change?

• it's built for engine flushing, a few people put minimum of oil in leave it running and drain it out again, then put some nice new oil in.

proper engine flush.

• @e00bbdf4b5=Welly:

it's built for engine flushing, a few people put minimum of oil in leave it running and drain it out again, then put some nice new oil in.

proper engine flush.

Sorry, don't quite understand what you mean :). Dump the detergent in with the old oil, run it and then replace?

• that what we used to do at my old garage.

work wel, Fortune is the good stuff a little more money, but alot better product.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB