End of summer Photoshoot

• END OF SUMMER PHOTOSHOOT

As I have done a lot of work to her this year since buying it and I had a half day off at work today so I took a load of photos before I started work at 7am in the marina I work in this morning and then I went for a burn around the solent in my catamaran at lunchtime and it was perfect out there today too so I took a stack load of pix at the slipway (just after another photoshoot for a performance car magazine, someone had wasted a lot of cash on a vauxhall astra VXR :oops: )

These are the best of the bunch (took about 80 in total)

Am going to use one for my avatar and going to write a piece and try and get it in banzai with these pix in the next few weeks

• Realy nice photos and a great car

• great pics

• Have to try and get a southampton meet up before end of good ( ish ) weather. Think my tax runs out end of october then it gets put away until april 2011.

Great pictures & setting.

• @13b5f0d6e5=Garfy1981:

Have to try and get a southampton meet up before end of good ( ish ) weather. Think my tax runs out end of october then it gets put away until april 2011.

Great pictures & setting.

Definately and get some cracking photos done, the sea with straight horizons always makes cars look curvier. The fort in the background was built by henry viii and is open to the public but there are plenty of great places for photos around here.

Will arrange something soon, maybe town quay in southampton where titanic left from its now a car park with water all around and you can bring the ladies and drop them in the shopping center about half a mile away :lol:

This is town quay (top) or next one down is mayflower park where the pilgrim fathers left for america but is again perfect for photoshoots

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB