Its a Sad Sad day…..

• WES has failed his mot…....

all was going fine all passes until inspection of the front brake lines..now wes had passed the brake test and was very good but on inspection of the front lines the mot tester was of the opinion they were excessively deteriorated, id disagree as it was only a couple of very minor marks on both lines and the actual brake test was very good but he failed WES...

• Take it to another MOT station bud,

Mine failed on the rear shocks, took it to another place and it passed.

• Where did you take WES to? i lived in Ciren for 1year and took my car old 420 GSI to Ebleys to get the brakes done for MOT and then get MOT and they failed it on the brakes :shock:

Took it to Ebleys in Gloucester as I was already working in Gloucester and it passed :lol:

• @cab35d5200=HammyGlos:

Where did you take WES to? i lived in Ciren for 1year and took my car old 420 GSI to Ebleys to get the brakes done for MOT and then get MOT and they failed it on the brakes :shock:

Took it to Ebleys in Gloucester as I was already working in Gloucester and it passed :lol:

Took him to N & N Autos fella nige is very good but on this occasion id disagree…
    Stupid thing im currently waiting for a set of braided lines to arrive which i was gonna put on after the mot but looks like i'll put them on for the re-inspection...he only wants to see a new set of lines on and i get the pass and a mot...

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB