-eunos's- MX-3

• Each to there own!!! if you like how your car looks and runs then f$$$ wot anyone else says!!! 8) nice looking car mate nice to see youve put alot of time into it!! 8)

• Thankyou Soo much "fallschirmgd" at least there is ppl out there with the same mind set as myself… It's like this, I have a mate with an Aussie VL commodore with 20" rims hauling arse over every speed bump... I don't like it, but he loves it... It falls down to this: Are you the one that wakes up in the morning and gets into my car for work? no...! Thats what makes everyone individual...

Yes it is a nice car... with or without the extra mods... but look guys, carbon bonnets and shaved doorhandles aren't for everyone as you will all know... You have the purists that the only mod they'll ever do is an air-freshener... then you have the rebels that absolutely change the appearance of the vehicle... I know some of you will fit into these catorgories and maybe even somewhere in the middle.

Here in Australia, there is one type of bodykit you can get (which looks shit and overpriced) there are f**k-all wrecks in the wreckers, and you haveto import absolutely everything... I tried to get a drift bodykit a while back untill I saw it was going to cost $600 AUS just to freight it here...
    It's alot easier for you guys with corksport, Pakfeifer and mazdaspeed dealers much closer to you... so I had to make do with crappy universal aftermarket... but at least I'm having fun.. If I had it my way I would have bought a skyline, but finances didn't allow it...

Thankyou for the comments, as I was going to get rid of the bonnet vents anyway... but that just spurred me.

• so does this make it a nice car?

• lol, that ^^ MX3, imo, is definitely NOT a nice car haha. You do what you like though mate, I've been critisized for some things I've done to mine as "ricey" but to each his own! :D

Keep right on.

• Hey Hey, When I first found this site I stumbled accross your posting of vinal dying your door trims.. well Last weekend I tried to do the same (white) but only that curved rise… It was initially going really well.. It was all masked off and prepped... untill the nib on the spray can split and exploded white vinal dye EVERYWHERE!... on windows, seats, doors, floor...

And if anyone has used it before, it's nasty stuff to clean up... well, without prepsol...

2 hrs later...

and I was back at the start... :-(

• tbh bud mod ur car like that 5 years ago and people might have went ooo thats cool.

the car cruise scene has went from rice to power over the last few years and normally the only bodykit's that you will get alot of people are saying looks good is OEM rare items with the subtle look.

• @0837d334a6=-eunos-:

so does this make it a nice
    car?

Nope.

This is a nice car though:

:wink: 8)

• nice example i think most have grown out of the chav/ricer cars..

but there are the exceptions of barrys….

• yeah.. if only I had access to the OEM stuff… it's bloody rare as it is, and virtually impossible to get ova here... otherwise I would have gone down that track... I see your point..

• how come it soo hard to get parts

ive seen soo many big power jap cars from australia/new zealand

• I dunno… they only came out in limited numbers over here... (under the Eunos badge) compared to the US, UK and Germany, which had massive sales... I can't get any real performance stuff unless it's from the uk... (or US) so I'm pretty much stuck in a rut... unless I wanna spend $1000's just on shipping for a few parts... :-( I really did want to have one like John's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2503780)) but I could never ever do one like that as cheaply as you guys over there… :-(

• I dunno… they only came out in limited numbers over here... (under the Eunos badge) compared to the US, UK and Germany, which had massive sales... I can't get any real performance stuff unless it's from the uk... (or US) so I'm pretty much stuck in a rut... unless I wanna spend $1000's just on shipping for a few parts... :-( I really did want to have one like John's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2503780) but I could never ever do one like that as cheaply as you guys over there... :-(

• Yeeeeeeeeeah, but you're 8,000 miles closer to Japan than anyone on here and all of the cars were made in Hiroshima (hence the eternal flame on the Mazda versions). I'd wager you could get the official Mazdaspeed kit - which rules hard and I want badly for Marvin - much easier and cheaper than anyone else here.

• Some new pics guys. ;-)

Now with a Modifyed R33 Skyline bodykit attached… 8 weeks work.

Going in for the transplant ;-)

one of the donor engines.

Nice dipped heads. ;-)

Starting the build. (or other doner engine) please correct me dec,.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah…. Orgasmic. ;-)

Dec is such a good boy, he even (tried) to wash it for me… lol

• Bumper looks good mate, but please for the love of god, remove that Drift vinyl, it is, after all, a front wheel drive car.

• lol… true, I'm gonna possibly totally change the appearance... go JDM style tuned.

• Cars looking good buddy…

• Car looks nice, just need to fit and outboard engine on the back to get around the flooding out there :wink:

• @cde2df7cab=djmarcopolo:

Car looks nice, just need to fit and outboard engine on the back to get around the flooding out there :wink:

Ha ha, thankfully no… I'm down the bottom of Aus, all the floods are happening up the top, though it's supposed to be 35 degree C heat here it's about 14C instead... it's weird weather...

• @cbd1a30f50=nightstalker:

Bumper looks good mate, but please for the love of god, remove that Drift vinyl, it is, after all, a front wheel drive car.

lol I was thinking the exact same thing..

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB