Wilwood Brakes

• Hi all,

I'm looking for a big brake conversion and I see a couple of guys here have done a job using parts from a 323F. I've also noticed a couple of people have Wilwood calipers.

My first question is, with either of these calipers, can you use bigger discs? Secondly, (more aimed towards Wilwood calipers), does anyone have any part numbers they've used and/or details of what they bought to get a full conversion please? I went to http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/index.php?manufacturers_id=45&sort=2a&filter_id=588&page=1.

Thanks guys.

• Hello mate I have the willwood calipers and large discs you speak of.

It was all custom cnc made. The bells were custom and the caliper extension bracket was also custom, the willwood caliper and discs were off the shelf universal fitment styles.

I usually put can to hibernate about october, i have thought about removing the brake conversion in order to get more made. Now that the hard work has been done, copying the prototypes will not be hard and final cost will not be anywhere near the 1K mark that i paid!.

This is only if the interest is there.

Im also in kent so not far from yourself to arrange.

• That looks the bomb mate!! :lol:

Your setup is what got me thinking about the conversion, so I'd appreciate any help you can offer. I'd be really interested in doing this, but like you said, if there's not much interest I doubt it'll be worth your while.

Keep me posted anyway mate.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB