Earthing kit results

• Hiya, I made an earthing kit a while ago and strategically placed earths in areas of the engine that had a lot of voltages running around and have had some startling results.
    I need a couple of other people to do it to confirm what I have had to see if my results are true.

I have not changed my driving habits whatsoever since I did this a month ago, still drive to work everyday and use it just the same as I always have.
    I like to fill the car to the brim everytime (mainly because £10 doesnt go far and there arent many fuel stations in my area)

The only variables I can see is that most of my lights are now low voltage LED and the heater is not on to demist the windows in the morning so I need other people to try it and see if they get the same results

So far I have had,
    Much better starting in the mornings it almost fires up instantly everyday at 6.30am

I have filled the tank 5 times since I fitted the kit and the surprise was that I am now getting an extra 15 miles to a tank, its virtually the same every time and that is an astonishing amount if this is real that equates to about 1.5l of fuel extra I am saving for every tank.

Has anyone else tried this…...

Heres a link to my how to http://www.uk-mx3.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3067

• I actually read that when I first joined and I'm going to give it a go, did a similar thing to the GSi Barina, you call em' Corsa's and the results were exceptional as well.

• so are you saying you just ran cables from those 3 points to the negative batter terminal and that's it?

I might have to give this a try… I have read about grounding kits before and was wondering if they made a difference...

• @4ec3ca7fbc=Mooneggs:

so are you saying you just ran cables from those 3 points to the negative batter terminal and that's it?

I might have to give this a try… I have read about grounding kits before and was wondering if they made a difference...

All they are is 6mm black cable with ring terminals fitted to the ends and I fitted them to the most electrically active areas of the engine and then straight to the battery negative so it shortens the route immensely

Let me know how it goes with yours

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB