Newbie is confused

• Hi folks
    Just bought myself an mx-3 by chance rather than deliberate choice. It has a v6 - pleases me - is red - pleases my little one - and is a bit more frugal than my previous 2.6 V6 audi.

However totally bitten on the drive home but wondering about the various models. :P

Anyone give me an intro the the models and versions…....or better still point me to a source?

Thanks

• Basic -

MX3 - UK
    Eunos Presso - Jap
    AZ3 (mainly 1.5 - Down Under)

It goes into more detail (Wikipedia is a good source) but for basics that's it.

• @4f0e78baed=Lori:

Basic -

MX3 - UK
    Eunos Presso - Jap
    AZ3 (mainly 1.5 - Down Under)

It goes into more detail (Wikipedia is a good source) but for basics that's it.

MX3 - 1.8 V6 + 1.6 4 cyl auto + manual

2 editions are the SE V6 thats white with white + grey leather interior quite rare but have listed one in the ebay spotted section, then the Equipe only comes in Noble green with black + white interior and again V6

Eunos presso jap import is pretty much the same as the UK MX3 but a lot have unusual extras and half leather seats. can tell them easily as they have square rear number plate

AZ3 is a 1.5 version, cheap to run and the engine is wound up to 116bhp so a bit quicker than the 1.6 but down side is they usually do not have alloys, no sunroof and the seats look like the TV has packed up as they were marketed as a budget car but there are some cracking versions around and I have also listed one in the found section

• In Australia we only have the V6 version and it is called a Eunos 30X 8)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB