Uk-mx3 decals?

• excellent!, you hold off on that civic swap until the deed is down tho! :D

• No worries. Could be some time before a swap, just need to find the right Civic (ie. not a sh1t one), the MX3 is bombproof at the moment after being relatively surprising after the MOT (it passed lol).

• Sorry this has been a while and probably some people have given up hope, but I will be getting the first decal tomorrow (my friend had a little accident with his vinyl cutter :roll: ).

Pics will be posted asap and orders taken, again, colours on request (sadly not purple Famine) and price will be given tomorrow also (but I don't think they will be any different than the previous £3 posted).

These will be the "Mazda font" stickers.

I thank you.

• Ok, who do I have to get DJ to give head to, to get a damn sticker :P

(Sorry DJ) :wink:

• @a86f2c8680=Lori:

Ok, who do I have to get DJ to give head to, to get a damn sticker :P

LOL better get my toothbrush out :lol: :lol:

• @64a2da0ddc=djmarcopolo:

@64a2da0ddc=Lori:

I would :)

• @1a43c076f6=Lori:

@1a43c076f6=djmarcopolo:

@1a43c076f6=Lori:

I would :)

Oops, yeah, sorry about this guys, my friend broke his vinyl cutter so I can't get them off him at the moment, plus I've got some issues that need sorting out.

• No worrys nighty.

We can wait.. just gives DJ more time to practice. lol

• I know this is only my second post, but I may be able to help. I used to make vinyl site logos for www.mcnninjas.co.uk, any colour, any size, any quantity, used to take around 3days for them to be delivered. I also get them ridiculously cheap (25p each for 150mm graphic)

• Make oneup and pOst a pic if you could please

• I have them made for me by a friend whose a profesional graphics cutter. Ill have a route around for some of the mcn vinyls, but also if the site admin are planing on a specific design then it would be better use that rather than start fresh with my own, especially if theyre making tshirts or whatever, would want the vinyls to match im guessing.

• Fair play, theres no harm in making some up for those that want them though and it's been forever since this thread for the stickers started so I don't think anyone would mind so much, variety is never a bad thing. :)

• STICKERS?????

• STICKERS

• Cant get a response from the guy, he was working away, but its been a few weeks, hope everythings alright cos hes a biker too soooooo….. :(

Anyway, I will speak to some other people when we have a design, so you all know what design youd like, so get creative, and start doodling. Post up some samples and then whatever one poeople like the most Ill get quotes for and well take it from there

• Well I was hoping we'd use the ones posted without the www. At the front? Waitin so long. It's like having my tyres changed at national. Told to wait while they eat there breakfast then stand about chuntering and making clucking noises.

• Im nobody special mate, if you want them so bad, contact a decal place, thats all im doing, instead of waiting around complaining you could easily do it yourself.

• Complaining is my forte. :P

• Then it will also be your downfall, you can have yours last.

• boooo!!! hiss!!!!!! :lol:

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB