Daves 1.8 Jspec MX3

• do the manifolds, de cat ( if possible ) and do exhaust. This will bolt straight onto 2.5 when you get around to doing it so a good investment.

• Wee update on the interior sides of things, still plenty to be done such as pedals new wheel and floor mats but I am happy so far

this might look like a new stereo to you all but i got a 2nd hand dash/speedo sorround and new air vents as all my plastics were broken i had no air vents and a half broken single din stoorage and a crap stereo that stuck out a mile

So big visual upgrade making me feel better about the car already as everytime i was in it, i felt terrible looking at the mess of it

• if u dont get a swap for the rota's and end up selling them cheap make sure u ask me first dude, take me awhile to get money togeather but i really like them

• im looking at a set of 17's at the moment so if i do get them will be selling them for £350

• need to do something with the pedals soon, theyre an MOT failure like that.

Otherwise looking good with that huge stereo

• I got pulled over the other day (left my show plates on - PLUM!) and the copper reckoned no rubber on a pedal is a £30 fine.

Can't confirm this 100% - smells fishy to me though!

My clutch rubber had worn right off!

• what we thinking guys replace the alloys?

There 17" alloys And i do like the look of them and i dont normally like alot of alloys, I really wanted 17" Rota Grids but i need to sell my current to afford them

I just dont like how my cars stance looks its lowered but it just doesnt look like it is with 15" on it I can get they alloys for £100 and sell the grids for £350 the alloys in question come with 4 brand new tyres so its a win win

• Very very nice, like it a lot 8)

• very nice sould look realy well on the mx i like them that much gimmi gimmi lol
    :D

• @6967f72dde=jay:

very nice sould look realy well on the mx i like them that much gimmi gimmi lol
    :D

need someone to buy my rota's :P

• lol like them too but no cash as im buying a kl-ze engine and loads of bits too lol
    wish i could get them lol

• @c293afae0a=jay:

lol like them too but no cash as im buying a kl-ze engine and loads of bits too lol

think klze what no one can see or these ubber cool wheels lol

• @36980195ed=DaveMc:

@36980195ed=jay:

lol like them too but no cash as im buying a kl-ze engine and loads of bits too lol

lol it will have to be the klze as wheels dont make the car go quicker down the drag strip just make it look good lol
    :D 8)

• @d8c17f8c55=jay:

@d8c17f8c55=DaveMc:

@d8c17f8c55=jay:

lol it will have to be the klze as wheels dont make the car go quicker down the drag strip just make it look good lol
    :D 8)

These will help :D lighter wheels :D !! go on u know u want to ;)

• lol
    im half way throuhg paying for the ze
    if you still got them after xmas i will consider it
    thanks
    the reason im going for the engine as my k8 is blown and dosent run so engine comes first wheels later after i get it going.

• Got the new alloys on :D !!

• look great dude
    do love those spoilers

• Looks great and yeah one of the best looking spoilers. 8)

• Well went away to get the decat fitted today and have to say the car sounds great!! done a 30 mile drive to the exhaust place with no cat pr de-cat on the car so had a big chunk out the exhaust missing what turned out to be a facinating drive!

Got the de-cat fitted and sounds feels alot better :) not got a good video as was enjoying the B roads drive back :D !

Video

All in the de-cat cost me £20 a local scrap yard gave me £30 for my old cat and the exhaust place charged me £50 to supply and for the de-cat, bonus!

now to refit my shit induction kit and save for a K&N apollo 8)

• wow lol that is bloody loud, hehe.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB