Daves 1.8 Jspec MX3

• I wants one, (hugs the stock back box)

• Couple new pics round the car, oooohhhhh she's filthy!!!!

• Well looks like I am going to be joining u lot again tomorrow, pickig up my beast again :D !

Blacked out lights tint film will be coming off and paint stripping the rear tint off and looking to sell the alloys for some bigger 5 spoke silver or bronze wheels

so if anyone wants to swap lights for mine already tinted or after a set of alloys with good tyres all round 1 brand new let me know

• Welcome Back!!!! :lol: :lol:

• welcome back fella
    how much for the wheels?

• @0f623c2c37=jay:

welcome back fella
    how much for the wheels?

Maybe £150 no sure yet 1 is matt black others have a gloss finish

Need to find a set I like want big rota grids :)

• Right guys i need a wee smart JDM car i dont wanna join the bang wagen ware i want all the JDM oem shit

I do want wind deflectors, the front lip lori is selling and for the car to be matt black

Im a bit skint for new coil overs so unless 2nd hand ones come up i will have to do with my lowered suspension the now that doesnt look low at all, Considering 18's to fill the gap

to make this ideal i would like a set of 15" rota grids again low a DE with a charger or just a Ze on its own

Give me some insperation :O

• So your going to want my wind deflectors as well then :)

• @51267ca8e2=Lori:

So your going to want my wind deflectors as well then :)

:o your going to want my pension!

Im a skint apprentice mechanic show mercy i will pay u up honest lol

maybe u can do me a deal with all included, dash lip and deflectors talk to me i'll sell ma burd

• LMFAO

Do you want the orange side light units and yellow fogs with that as well, just to be auth jap? maybe my Eunos jap phone card?

You can keep the women tho, I already has the best one.

:wink:

I'm sure we can come to an agreement tho bud, just not tonight, I'm half dead from a bad back and i've had a migrain for 3 days, I'm not even seeing in colour right now :(

• @3dff643eac=Lori:

LMFAO

Do you want the orange side light units and yellow fogs with that as well, just to be auth jap? maybe my Eunos jap phone card?

You can keep the women tho, I already has the best one.

:wink:

not going to deney that, id show u picture but ur better looking at a picture of he man as shes butch LMAO !

wouldnt mind all that but seriously what kinda price u looking at

To be honest im in 2 minds about selling for a bike for the summer but I have had enough giving up on stuff that I really want to do like KLZE this or give it some charged on a DE soon as i sold i thought what a dick a rustless MX3 perferct example and selling it for something shit like a honda because there pretty quick, apart from being torqueless peices off shit that make too much horrid noise not like that great V6 burble YUM!

Talk to me lori, I am happy to post my sperm so u can have my babies

• All clean ! Needs a polish though getting faded :(

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB