HOW TO - Convert your front indicators from orange to clear
Has Been Banned last edited by
here is a quick how guide on how to change the front indicators to clear
1. take out your indicator/side light by there 1 screw ad unplug the lights
2. warm the glue around the edge of the lens and the unclip the lens (this bit is a bit tricky so take your time)
3. take out the orange plastic from inside and give the lens a good clean if needed
4. refasten and reseal the lens back on
5. change the original bulb with a mirrored indicator bulb and plug back in
6. refit the lens back in
and hey presto clear indicators for the cost of two bulbs
hope this helps and happy modding
Garfy1981 last edited by
I brought new lenses only, brought them from ebay years ago and commonly sold in the u.s for them to convert their orange lenses to clear.
Did have a mazda part on packaging so you probably could get new lenses from mazda.
My existing ones were very cloudy and starting to turn yellow. :(
compares old and new lenses.
good how to jay. keep up good work!