Carbon Fibre Wrapping

• @9668ffd177=fallschirmgd:

Hi guys im considering wrapping just my sunroof with the cf vinyl wrap on my black mx3 has anyone done this as i would like to see a pic???? im considering this as i have spots of tree sap that have totally become one with the paint work,without having a respray i thought it may be a good way to hide these spots! never used vinyl wrap before but thought this may be a good idea!! does the stuff fade or curl up on the edges etc?

If done properly it will looks good. To do it yourself should be pretty straight forward, I put a Chequered flag vinyl on my Civics sunroof. Just make sure you have a very sharp knife a steady hand and some soapy (not too soapy though( water in a spray bottle and something to get the bubbles out that won't scratch the vinyl.

The edges never curled up on it either, infact, it was an absolute pain in the arse when I was trying to peel it off!

• Thanks guys for the feedback im convinced so gonna do it! ordered the vinyl so will get a pic up once done!! :D

• @c95fe5fdb8=fallschirmgd:

Thanks guys for the feedback im convinced so gonna do it! ordered the vinyl so will get a pic up once done!! :D

Good laaaad. I'm thinking of doing it to mine to, so pics will help me with the decision, it's that, or spray it matt black…..

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB