Shifter Bushings

• Greetings all…
    Ive been looking into replacing the shifter bushings on wes, as his gear change is a tad sloppy..with over 100k on the clock that equates to a shit load of gear changes...lol..

Now i popped onto corksports site and looked up the old bushings, bronzeoil ones came in at 23.40 per set, not bad i thought..
    Being a bit of a perfectionist i thought id get a price on the gen mazda ones..now i know there plastic and supposed to be shit...etc etc they came in at 3.40 per set del..
    so that works out at 6 sets to one of corksports bronzeoil set...
    now wes has as said ov 100k on his clock and a shit load of gear changes... if the std mazda ones have done so far why change to bronzeoil ones ..4 sets of std mazda ones is 600k of gear changes i cant justify the price of the corksport ones in comparison...

What are you opinions all????..what would you choice.????..

Rainy...

• I have the bronzoil on both of my cars… I noticed a difference when I first put them in compared to my worn out ones... of course I never tried the mazda OEM ones... All I know is that these are great! You could try the mazda ones and if you like them, done... if not at least you're not out too much...

Looks like your connection to UK-MX3.COM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.