KP's MX Track Car aka 'Reddy'

• as Ryan said fella the a coever on the back of the headlight twist it off and you discover the bulb…the clips are a bit fiddley but youll get the hang of them...
    most important though dont touch the glass on the new bulb...hold it by the prongs on the back to install it..

• Gotcha, cheers! 8) At any case, done my back in good and proper fiddling around yesterday so I won't be playing with Reddy for awhile now…BOO!! :cry:

• @b17679e447=kp81:

Gotcha, cheers! 8) At any case, done my back in good and proper fiddling around yesterday so I won't be playing with Reddy for awhile now…BOO!! :cry:

Noooooo…doing what may i ask or shouldnt i hahaha..sorry no laughing matter...

• Been suffering from a bad back for years, and constantly bending over to clean the air filter (and other things) aggrevated it something chronic! :cry: At least though, I had time to finish these bad boys…

To:

The Satin Black look has begun!

• ooooo :D yummy :D yummy :D yummy satin black 8) ….im like a kid in a candy store sad i know...walks slowly back to his corner... :wink:

• Can't agree with you more mate…it look ssoooooo gooooddd!! 8)

Now just have to do the rest of the car! :?

• IM starting on my spats next week also then front bumper

• Nice! These were already off since I had my new sills in, but I've still got the rear-rear spats to do. I think then it'll be spoiler and the wing mirrors (if I can get the b*stards off!)

• On a technical issue, I'm looking to have a short "quick" fix for an air filter. This year I'm hoping to get my hands on a DE/ZE so don't want to fork out £100's on a K8 CAI. My plan was to remove the N/S foglight, cover it with gauze and wire mesh, and run a tube from there to the engine.

Will this work? I'm not bothered about the extra noise.

Cheers.

• good idea, run a cold feed from the front to the airbox and try a piper filter.. did this on a calibra v6 and it worked wonders to say the least i saved loads also..

• Nice! Cheers for that. Does running it from the airbox mean that I don't have to worry about moving the sensors?

• @6ad27eb9d0=kp81:

Nice! Cheers for that. Does running it from the airbox mean that I don't have to worry about moving the sensors?

just run a cold feed to the original airbox and replace the filter with a high flow one say from piper..

• As always, appreciate the knowledge Rainey :lol:

• Nice work on the plastics mate, satin black looks fookin amazing on a car.

• Cheers Lori. Saw a wicked Focus and Aston at the Ring last year and thought it'd look the bomb on my '3!!

• The new Ford Focus RS limited edition is matt/satin black, while I hate the car, it does make it look like a angery beast on teh road.

• when you put in a ZE you have to use the JE50 VAF (airflow sensor) from the K8 engine anyway.

So the filter you buy would still fit on the ZE, just put it in place of the airbox.

• Got bored at the weekend, so continued my "Satin Black" look…

The spoiler's really come out well, and considering all I had was Halfords kit I'm pretty impressed! Thinking about painting the rest of the car, but leaving the front splitter red, give it a racing look! 8)

• looking good

• NIce, got a side on view of the car so I can see what the mirrors look like. I've been toying with doing mine black for a while (matt or gloss though).

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB