Tow Bar

• can you get a towbar to fit an mx-3?
    if not I need to spend a small fortune on gettin one sorted for the wifes car!

• I've seen MX-3s with towbars. Quite why escapes me - there's not enough torque for towing even from the V6. You're looking at a maximum towing load of about 350kg, including the trailer. Less if you intend on having other people and luggage in the car with you.

• I have a complete tow bar in my shed for an MX3, was going to be for my speed boat but I have to sell it soon as the missus is out of work,

How much would you offer for it, I will have to think it over as I will still have a hobie cat to trailer about but if the moneys right :roll:

• @c0e365c1c9=djmarcopolo:

I have a complete tow bar in my shed for an MX3, was going to be for my speed boat but I have to sell it soon as the missus is out of work,

How much would you offer for it, I will have to think it over as I will still have a hobie cat to trailer about but if the moneys right :roll:

i have no idea what these are worth.
    the reason i want one is that i may be looking at a unusual trailer for my mx.
    will find out what they are worth and pm you.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB