60mm drop

• Do you know anywhere where you can buy some reasonable prices 60mm drop springs? i found them ages ago on ebay but can't anymore.

cheers,

• just my 2p worth the std shocks are rated for no more than -40mm if you go down the -60mm route you will need to change over to koni reds.. as they have a shortened stroke..

i guarantee you will fail a mot on -60mm as it will be coil bound..

• Why would you want to go that low anyway? UK roads suck and you would more than likely end up losing most of the underside of the car on a speed bump or in a pot hole, 40 mm is far enough (just my 2p).

• fair point, just my 306 was on 60mm and that was ok, scraped a little on some bumps.

• as far as i know they only go up to 45 for the mx3
    my coil overs are droped 50 on the front it wouldent be driveable if it was much lower

• @7d08b90f5a=kez:

fair point, just my 306 was on 60mm and that was ok, scraped a little on some bumps.

306's are built high anyway for french people to get in and out of easily and so they dont hurt their back unloading onions
    Sorry for the mild racism there

but you own a Jap coupe now so they are already at least 20mm lower anyway. 45-50mm is about the limit if you dont want to leave your exhaust behind at every speed bump or fashionable new giant pothole

If you want it to look 60mm lower get a huge body kit that does that for you

• think ill just stick with the 35-40mm then. Guess i forgot that the car would be lower anyway. think it looks higher because it has no splitter on the front and the bumper is curved upwards.

• @ee7550d330=kez:

think ill just stick with the 35-40mm then. Guess i forgot that the car would be lower anyway. think it looks higher because it has no splitter on the front and the bumper is curved upwards.

45mm gmax, best for mx3 :D

• you know where i can get them from? all ebay ones i click on seem to only be 25mm.

• @79e25801f3=kez:

you know where i can get them from? all ebay ones i click on seem to only be 25mm.

the cheapest you will find with next day del…
    http://www.gmaxsuspension.co.uk/gmax-mazda-mx3-16i-16v-18i-v6-24v-1091-lowers-by-40mm-spring-kit-30-ma-07_p1250208.htm

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB