The new arrival - By accident!

• Whoah, dude. Be careful what you post! You've given out your entire address in those pictures…

• @19fe8fb2d1=Famine:

Whoah, dude. Be careful what you post! You've given out your entire address in those pictures…

If I could have your mothers maiden name, your bank account and sort code number please LOL :lol:

• @9253cd1e38=mx3gulf:

@9253cd1e38=Famine:

Whoah, dude. Be careful what you post! You've given out your entire address in those pictures…

If I could have your mothers maiden name, your bank account and sort code number please LOL :lol:

Your more than welcome to them, there's bugger all in the account anyway! lol

• @2ff175d90d=ukmx3admin:

Nice buy, don't forget if it says 92 on the logbook you can legally remove the CAT.

Congrats on the purchase. Very clean looking motor. :D

I never new there was a law saying you had to have a CAT fitted after 1992!

A very high percentage of vehicles after 1992 were fitted (most Suzukis and some Daihatsu and Mitsubishi weren't) with CATS to come in line with EURO emission law. But 99% of cars with DE-CAT pipes fitted go through the emission test fine and you always test to the vehicles merits.

• May have tog et rid of her now. gutted! just had the first whiff of clutch! and can't afford to update for the time being.

• Very nice and shiney MX3 there matey, bargain.
    Wayne

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB