Halo headlights

• Sorry if this has been discussed already but i really like the halo duel headlight jobbis but i hate the led lights around them, does anyone know if they can be removed or deactivated…..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/92-97-Mazda-MX3-Black-Projector-Dual-Halo-Headlights_W0QQitemZ140388854538QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item20afd3eb0a

Only reason i ask is cos i wanna get some but as they cost £180 i dont wanna f**k em up trying and brake em!

• Yea I think come with bare wire attachements on the LEDs. So you could just not hook them up. Pretty sure they can be removed too, but the holes will still be there obviously!

• I like these too, but I'm a bit concerned about the legalities of them on UK roads, they say they do them in RHD but I've heard of people getting halo's for other jap cars off ebay and the beam pointing the wrong direction despite them being for RHD.

• @709dde654c=nightstalker:

I like these too, but I'm a bit concerned about the legalities of them on UK roads, they say they do them in RHD but I've heard of people getting halo's for other jap cars off ebay and the beam pointing the wrong direction despite them being for RHD.

Ah i see, well there are 2 different ones on ebay. One is in the link for 180 inc del, this is from the usa, weather or not its rhd or lhd i dont know but after you said that prob gonna be rhd. However there is another pair on there for £199 + £30 del and these are from asia so could be lhd.

I really dont know!!!

P.s. thanks marco i think just not connecting them up is a good idea. Just hope you cant see them in the light but on the pic in the link they arent that noticeable.

• Only problem is Taiwan is a LHD country too

• well someone hurry up and buy some so we know if they are good for us lot :P

• @93342484d8=djmarcopolo:

Only problem is Taiwan is a LHD country too

Oh :shock:

Well in that case your guess is as good as mine, although if i remember correctly mooneggs has some on his matt black beast. Maybe he could do some testing for us….

• @92ad3f77f6=barrywhite21:

@92ad3f77f6=djmarcopolo:

Only problem is Taiwan is a LHD country too

Oh :shock:

Well in that case your guess is as good as mine, although if i remember correctly mooneggs has some on his matt black beast. Maybe he could do some testing for us….

Isn't Mooneggs from the States though?

• yes he is but he is the only person i can remember having them and i saw his car on a massive car park so wouldnt be that hard to test. Wait till its dark and drive past a mate on the wrong side and see how blinded he is. :D

• @bdbf1f8937=barrywhite21:

yes he is but he is the only person i can remember having them and i saw his car on a massive car park so wouldnt be that hard to test. Wait till its dark and drive past a mate on the wrong side and see how blinded he is. :D

It's also an MOT fail with them pointing the wrong direction so would be advisable to keep your original set for test time :wink:

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB