Freedom's - Veno Design Project

• i like em, my uncle put lambo doors on his merc, he got a universal kit from ebay think the came from germany cost around £120 i think, he fitted them himself so saved quite a bit.

should look really good when its all back together!!!

• looks tidy mate. one thing i wished the mx has is the doors with no window runners (sils) etc like on the nissan 100 or mx5

that would totaly set the lambo look off

• i thought they did like the 323f until i went to buy mine, would look awsome with the doors up and the windows down!

• that was what i was going to do to the 100 nx had till i sold here

but got wat i wanted since a kid now so not worried, pity there is not a true way that is safe to carry out the conversion etc

• what do you mean by, not a true way to carry out the conversion valley??
    im really pleased with the way they have turned out, but do wish that they didnt have the door sills, but oh well
    just out of intrest has anyone else done this conversion to an mx (in the uk as i know quite a few in the us have) would like to be the first person to lay claim to that :P
    but if the moderators or admin would like how to as i have all the pics from the concersion, i would gladly ablige

• not with the lambo door conversion. was on about removing the door window pillar so there is just the bottom of the door when they are up and windows are down.

also by real way i mean a way of cutting them off to achieve this but still have the safety of the pillars and the windows shutting correctly as in the mx 5 or the 100nx nissan.

sorry if previous post sounds strange trying to revise and getting distracted easy. this site ebay etc

• boy has it been a while
    i said id do it tho
    spec is as follows
    full venodesign body kit
    all custom modified to fit, youd have to see the work gone into it to understand realli
    racing hart v5's, custom sprayed in blck, with polished lip
    whole interior stripped
    one off (only mx in the country, again, so im told) lambo dorrs, pretty much built from scratch
    full re spray in blaze red, and unfortunately, the bonnets sprayed, not carbon
    oh, and before you ask, that is a tow bar, dont know when i might need to tow the boat?? lol
    full stainless exhaust system with 4 inch tailpipe
    2.5L KLDE from a mazda 626, got it for nothing ecu an all, and fitted inside of a day
    leather bucket seats,
    interior sprayed same colour etc etc

THINGS STILL TO GET DONE
    just waiting on suspension,
    sterring wheel + boss
    lights to come from the you .S
    sprecuce the engine bay up
    TAX it lol
    also having a roll cage, and sorting covering the door panes with something, any ideas would be great
    and a few other things in the pipe line in the future
    but for the moment thats how it is

any critisim however bad is welcomed
    cheers chris
    o it, and instead of going show car
    i went stripped lol

• i hope ur dropping a engine in,

dont do a klze or bpt either..some in scotland (marc) i think, is putting a 3L twin turbo 3000GT engine in 1..

still tho, the weight in that engine .

• wow those doors look awesome! looks like a bigger job than i thought it wud be.

goodluck :)

• Not a big fan of body kits, but that looks really nice, good job… one hell of an example of how to mod ya MX3.

:D

• cheers
    been a long while in the making an by no means finished
    the soundsystem leather etc is comming out and the cage and some cobra sidewinders in, all in the name of saving weight
    i agree, im not a big fan of kits, but felt this complimented the shape etc of the car an it works,

• wow freedom I didn't realize how nice an mx-3 you have! :shock: I have never seen that kit before and I normally don't like aftermarket body kits but that looks nice!!

• that looks really good!

like the black paint in the middle of the front bumper, and all the little touches of black around the car! well done. :D

• you coming pod?

• gone away again for the winter
    not gonna bother much with the engine this year as im damn happy with it, would be nice to get it RR to see if it is producing the majic 200
    also looking to shed more weight this year. carbon sunroof. plexie windows and rear hatch. would love a carbon bonnet an any other weight i can gt rid off.
    and then sort the handling, with bigger brakes and coil overs
    maaking it super competitive for the sprint series next year, thas the idea
    will endevour to keep ya updated as the work progresses

• can i ask do you know the make and model of the wheels you have on that car. i have 4 15" exactly the same to sell.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB