Insurance

• been looking into getting some insurance as ya do.
    the best quote so far is £166 comprehensive. yay
    though i looked at tpft that came back at over £400. what gives paying more for less?
    what are you guys/girls paying?

• I pay £360 fully comp with all the extras added including full breakdown

• Mines full comp fully loaded policy protected no claims etc etc and it comes in at £260

• funny thing is ive no no claims bonus as ive not had my own car insurance for 5 years.

• poss its an introductory offer to get your business and then it shoots up big style on renewal..

• i dont thnk its an introduction offer as the average was around 230 for the comprehensive and the tpft was always coming out more!! i just think its odd that for less cover you pay more when its always been the other way round.

• all insurance companies will off a min 30% discount for new business…

• 3000 :shock:

Down to 1500 next year.

• @42242cea51=Ryan:

3000 :shock:

Down to 1500 next year.

LOL when I lived in ireland insurance was a nightmare, I paid 900 for a 323 1.3 saloon :oops:

• 1300 FPFT on mine,

Good news is it's listed as a Mx3 not the Eunos.

• 1000 for my 1.6 full comp with all extras

• **Just under £300 on an Admiral Multicar policy. That's after I had a rant at them for putting it up 20% from the previous year despite ELEVEN years' no claims.

Oddly Admiral won't touch Marvin with the planned mods and the cheapest quote from Confused.com was £9,999 :shock: Luckily, some friends of ours run a road legal drag car, packing about a thousand horsepower, and have given me some companies to call for when he's ready.**

• I've got fully comp protected for my bmw 523i coming in @ £269, to insure my other stuff, MX3, KTM duke 2, monkeybikes, I have a part time traders policy for £315. I am only insured 3rd party, but I am also insured to drive almost anything which is 8) Especially if I am going to auctions etc…......

• I haven't got a clue!

Was quoted just short of £400, then I got an email saying £359 and then when the policy came it was just over £300…..

I'm TPFT with Aidrian Flux but with the added benefits of all mods covered with like for like replacement and the ability to drive ANY car as long as it's insured.... (and I have permission obviously).

• @0862cbe88a=nightstalker:

I haven't got a clue!

Was quoted just short of £400, then I got an email saying £359 and then when the policy came it was just over £300…..

I'm TPFT with Aidrian Flux but with the added benefits of all mods covered with like for like replacement and the ability to drive ANY car as long as it's insured.... (and I have permission obviously).

im with them too, did you tell them you are in a car club because thay give a discount for club members?

• @7b4da801ba=jay:

@7b4da801ba=nightstalker:

I haven't got a clue!

im with them too, did you tell them you are in a car club because thay give a discount for club members?

Told them I'm in three :D

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB