Underbody pipes

• 2 Small pipes, they run from behind the passanger rear wheel, under the car then shoot upwards behind the tank somewhere.

Anyone know what they are?

@ A guess somekind of Fuel overflow pipes?

• brake pipes are routed that way and are made of copper.

• Guess it's bad then I have a hole in both of em but no fluid is leaking out and the breaks are working just a little juddery? - Needs new discs.

Another issue that needs fixing then :(

• can you post a picture or two so we can confirm. if it is your brake lines your brakes wont work

• are they rubber? i'd take a guess at one going to the charcoal canister and the other being the return (which only returns for a couple of seconds on startup from what i remember?)

• not rubber, there rusting, Next time the cars ont eh ramps i'll grap a few images. should be next week with some luck.

IIRC there are 2 or 3 of them bunched together.

• copper = brake pipes strange nothing is coming out if there are clear holes in them. what is your brake fluid level at.

• @0e4c6a72df=barrywhite21:

copper = brake pipes strange nothing is coming out if there are clear holes in them. what is your brake fluid level at.

Slight flaw, Copper don't rust.

I'll get images asap.

• my guess is the tank breather pipe as this is rufly where they are and mine also rusted i just coverd holes with seeler seems ok

• @ca025d3b5a=james:

my guess is the tank breather pipe as this is rufly where they are and mine also rusted i just coverd holes with seeler seems ok

I like the thinking,

Is there anything that would cover the pipes 100% without replacing them?

I was just going to get them cut off and replaced with copper or other none rusty pipe? but if seeler works i'm down with that option.

Any good seeler you recy?

• i used tiger seel (black seeler) pricy but it works damn well
    normal silicon may come off when driveing in the wet

to cover them maby some large bore hose of soe sort silicon maby

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB