Donna's - GS Project

• I didn't say it wouldn't did i?

I merely said a standard MX-3, which is what mine is. I want something i dont have to mod that is faster than mine and a standard hgt is

• I think that a car doesn´t even need to be faster , for you to leave the MX3. It seems to me , that you dont care about the MX3 no more.
    That's fine… if you are going to buy a BETTER CAR .
    But no , you are just going to buy a faster car. And cut of my ear if that's the same as a better car.

let's see
    Reliability = Mazda
    Looks = Mazda
    Stock speed = Fiat Punto HGT
    Interior space = Mazda
    Luggage space = Mazda
    Crash test results = Mazda

Yeah that's right ... the FIAT is a better car ... give me a break ...

• reliability - i had my previous punto 18months - only changed tyres and brakes and serviced it - the mazda i have not even had a year yet and i have had to change both heads and the full standard air intake as they all went. so i think thew punto has it for me.

looks - my personal preference is the punto - you however are entitled to your opinion

stock speed - punto

interior space - punto actually - having owned both cars i know from personal experience that the punto is better as it's higher for starters i can actually fit ppl more than 4foot in the back seats.

luggage space - mazda has it

crash test results ?? where the hell you getting your info from - the v6 engine is that tightly packed into such a small space that if you hit something hard front end that engine would end up embedded into your legs, since the mx-3 ceased productions a thing called evolution has happened with cars and safety. the punto has a hell of a lot of crumple zones and space for the engine to impact into and downwards protecting the driver.

i'm thinking about both cars and being fair i have given the mazda what it desrves out of the above however you haven't, you have just whitewashed it with mazda obviously as you are a mazda lover.

I enjoy driving the mazda everytime i get into it so dont tell me i dont care about it anymore. i just happen to be thinking about my future rather than the present and thinking cost effectively and how i will finacially benefit in the long run.

• haha each to their own! Just another fugly punto to fade into all the other sh1tty hatchbacks on the road :P

And I've spent alot of time in the back seats of puntos on tour with my band and boy, does that suck. Their boot is lame also. Though I admit headroom sucks in the mx3!

• how much u thinking for mx3?

• Just a quick note:
    Portugal is a poor country
    In Portugal, FIAT is the country's peoples car, because it is as cheap as carrots. If you think it is better for you, go ahead. I am not a family member, so i cant care less if you waste your life in a FIAT.
    Mazda isnt exactly a Ferrari or Porsche, but a FIAT ? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG poor little mind …

• ferrari & porsche = shit.

275bhp mr2 killed a 360 moderna and a boxster..

my mates gazes before he sold it on :(

mazda mx3 can be made rapid, just money.

• well its got 87k on the clock mechanically sound but paintwork needs some TLC no rust full yrs MOT tax until NOV

i paid £2700 for it in NOV so want £1800 for it.

• Good luck on the sell :)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB