Barrys Project

• @e083c8af2a=barrywhite21:

yes defo get on that rear screen and diff and get some track vids on here, i loved watching gulf's on his project page.

I was looking at marco's brakes upgrade seems to be the cheapest for best results but i really love your conversion :cheers:

i know what you mean about the bhp situation as im used to the power now, i feel it can take and i can handle a bit more however i dont really fancy the turbo route but the supercharger sounds quite good, however if i could ITB it i would settle for less power.

Finally i had to return my emerald ECU which i am totally gutted about as that was where i would get more power and smoothness from however it is running better now and i cant justify the money for tuning etc.

yeh the ITBs if i can go down that route will be very hard i would imagine too but i love marcos vids so much i cant not long for them….. :D

• SELLING UP LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT :) :) :) :) :)

• Hello fella long time no speak. Thought i would drop back and see how things are going. I take it the old girl has gone now. Hope you had fun with her :)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB