Uk-mx3 meet POD

• If i lived in the UK, i wouldnt miss this for the world …
    Come on guys, get your act together and video-tape your runs :D

• i'll be there in a rex as my car is gettin a little makeover, if stephan wants i'll drive his over and get him on the stand!! if not i'll be there in a rex, i thing my site (DTDIRL.COM) will have a stand anyway, this is for jap show finale??
    I'll ring stephan tomorrow and find out!

• and what a makeover its gettin! wait till you guys see this.

but ye i guess you can come in the boot or something. when is it again?

• Right people japfest is on the weekend of the 4th

2 night in travilodge £80 per room [fri,sat]
    Show tickit is £20 adv or £25 gate
    ferrie is estimated @ €240 on ur owen or €280 euro shareing
    [dep 845am fri the 3rd (fast) return 240am monday the 6th]
    from dublin port on irish ferries

will any of the northern members like to come as you can see its pretty cheap and i'll put ye up for the thursday night and monday night if needs be!! no i'll need to know now to get the ferry at this price there will be a 15 car+ convoy so we wont be on our own, this isgoing to be an unforgetable trip

• right so im goin too, and rob is but as a passenger. does that still mean only 4 cars?

• What ya mean 4 cars??? i'll need the 240 asap people i dont mind traveling but to get it that cheap, lads its only 240 plus drink and petrol, we need more cars for the stand!!!

• well from here there is only me, welly, james and freedom isn't there.

if im wrong please add to the list:

1. Welly
    2. James
    3. Freedom
    4. Stephen

• WILL DEF BE HERE FOR THIS ONE
    and travel lodge, what a bunch of women
    me and me GF have got the last of our sprint series on sat and then will be making our way up after that and CAMPING!!
    lol
    cheers
    chris

• lol yeh im camping out in the mx3 if i can sleep that is if im not to excited inless i can fined a tent leaveing dorset friday night / sat morning like 3-5 am nothing like a nice clear road to give it a good thrashing get there nice and erly to pick out a good place on are stand lol camp out the sat night hang out sunday leave late sunday night

• actually, i have a big 8 man tent with a little dining room. maybe that would be an idea!!

• al long as toy dont mined me filling it with glow sticks and randum flashing things

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you kidding??!! i love flashing things!

James' and Steve's Patented Epilesy Experience here we come

• lol sounds good to me

• was camping at jts last year great fun but enjoyed stayin indoors more,(more stuff to go "MISSING" i ove lamp!! there is a great nice crowd goin over all mad petrol heads i posted up a link so the uk fellas should join it'll be more fun with a bigger crowd

• deffo up for this, mazota will be there :) if few parts are done will be on strip eating things.

• okl biys lets get this sorted
    got a few promo girls who are up for it aswell
    lets see if we can get atleast 5 cars yea

• better give mazota some stick there:) bonnet gets so u cant touch it…

just make sure u tell em everything on mazota is a bit hot.

• ok guys really
    whos up for this
    becuase i wana know who were gonna meet when we go
    PM numbers etc etc for instance

• admin

Been abit out of the loop on this stuff recently, is there a show meet going on soon then?

Is there a UK-MX3 stand??

Where is it gonna be?

I might be interested, the car is currently being treated for rust in some areas but im sure I could slap abit of paint on it for a show!

Jono

• im there for shore saterday and sunday

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB