MAZDASPEED FRONT BUMPER - Corksport offer - 640USD

• guys new details of a custom made kit fo the mx3

would ye hold off for 2-3 months and get a showstopping kit which will be unique as these kits will be custom built for the people who order them from here!

• Got £260 delivered assuming 3 peeps are in

1. Tom
    2. Jono
    3. Phobea

anyone else?

• Crikey that's awesome, nice one mate!

• Bad news, Austin at POTN has not contacted me back after i asked if he could find a different source for the bumpers. He emailed me 2 days ago saying they just have the Oval ones in the US now as when the others were snapped up i had no definate names down here. All thats left are the oval ones which look crap! He said he will see if he can source elsewhere of if we can get an order of 10 bumpers their supplier will make a batch, but due to lack of reply on Thurs for other sources i think it may be a cop out.

I feel this may be one to do later in the year when we have a greater number of peeps who are interested as 3 is under. The site is growing so if we keep our names down for now but focus on other bits untill we have greater interest i think this would be wise…

A bit gutted when i got the email, but its just a matter of time still....

• guy i got my full kits, for £260 quid off ebay, delivered from canada, only part i have to buy is my wing

• @07c78d5b4e=Lequetis:

guy i got my full kits, for £260 quid off ebay, delivered from canada, only part i have to buy is my wing

Mazdaspeed?

• is that including or excluding import tax

what kit also

• same kit as diafol has on his project, and there was no tax as it got marked down as a gift :)

RPI on Ebay Guys :)

• marked down as a gift humm i wanna one

• I just like the Mazdaspeed bumper and the Diablo one, none of the others do it for me…

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB