Lowering kit

• our rear ones have 2 studs, pretty sure they are actually MX3 coilovers :D i want

• thought they were three as i had a new rear sus cap put on and had three on. but unless that just the cap

• Manual also illustrates two but I cba finding a pic of that!

• definately only 2 studs for the rear struts and those orange struts look magnificent! aren't they super expensive though?

• $1,220
    or for us
    £613

Personally I think thats not bad at all, assuming they are high quality, but they look great. My bilsteins and springs ended up £380 odd after new boots etc. So a few hundred extra for that setup seems worth it!

• they do look great. would like to get some testing news from them first before i get. looks like saving to the max now. :lol:

• @299e8732ae=Marco:

$1,220
    or for us
    £613

Personally I think thats not bad at all, assuming they are high quality, but they look great. My bilsteins and springs ended up £380 odd after new boots etc. So a few hundred extra for that setup seems worth it!

yes it could be a good price if it is really great performance but Marco in your signature is your car even lowered?

haha I remember I photoshop slammed your car LOL :D

• lol no, it's lowered now -40mm on bilsteins but the weathers too shit to take a new signature photo/I'm lazy atm. Plus I'm working on the new car. That slammed pic was sweet, damn the mile of speed bumps to my work everyday!

• got my zx2 struts today!! £43 tax but still they ended up less than £200 delivered,

ive got strut bearings coming from oemfordparts.com for £25 delivered, and the top mounts from a breaking mx3 need to bore out the centre holes to 22mm for the strut to come through, it will also make them easier to fit as i can build them up without taking the old ones off! all i need to order are springs and bumpstops should come in around £400 all together for a 45mm+ drop. maybe i should have gone with the coilovers for another £200! :(

• looking at it that way. after doing all the playing around with cutting and fitting. i think i will have to order a set as soon as mr bank manager is nice to me. (dam i wish i still had a student loan)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB