The Second Wreck!

• Sorry Kev, never saw the reply. Thanks for the compliments :). Love the idea of having them smooth, good shout! Also the cleaner would have made life so much easier! :cheers:

I was going to separate the lenses at one point. After looking at them they should come apart the same way I took the rear clusters of my fd apart. I used a hairdryer (yeah yeah not mine!!) I was able to gently pry them apart bit by bit. They use a really good super strong glue so should go back fine with a bit more heat again.

Currently after a rear silencer because I just want to hear a proper exhaust note and not something that sounds suffocated! So if anyone has one knocking about for buttons theh think of me ;) (I can weld so doesnt have to be mx3 specific :D)

• Well after all these years with the mighty mx it's now time to part company. I will either sell as is or break for parts. Any interest either way please post below.

Since the last post the car also had a new starter motor, 2x new ball joints, brighter headlight bulbs (slightly blue), a set of lowering springs, 16" Oz Chrono wheels and 4 wheel laser alignment.

Oh and new set of Denso sparkies and a panel air filter.

It's also just had the Mazda recall new part fitted.

• As you can see, the mileage is just under 107k. There is some lacquer peel and rear arches need some love, offside is the worst.

It's just had ;

Air filter
    Denso Spark plugs x6
    2x lower ball joints
    Starter motor
    Oil change
    Front pads

It has Direnza lowering springs, purchased new and 4 wheel laser alignment done recently. Springs really made a positive difference on the roll. The center exhaust is still pretty new looking too.

I have just parked it up and about to take it off the road. Last tank of fuel I did a long trip and a few short work trips and got about 280miles on the tank, which is down to the long trip but dam good for an MX3 especially in winter!

• The car looks great!

• Thank you so much :cheers:

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB