Sooty 2.0 - Autozam AZ-3 B5ZE - rear bumper respray

• Glad you got Her back Marc! Make that shit like Fort Knox & hope those aholes don't come back! I could recommend a quick release steering wheel.

• I hate thieves, I have had my fair share of items stolen. Got stabbed a few times years back while chasing after some punks who tried to steal my bike. Glad to hear you got it back! and so quickly.

• Phew :? Not too much mess then except the door frame! glass ok?

Do you have all bits for repair?

The 'Twats' didnt climb any curbs then and rag ya rims?

Kin wankers!!! Glad your carrying on with it fella, some people just cant get in em ever again when they've been tainted by light fingered toilet scum!!

Any names etc? :x

• Glad you got your car back, hope you can repair it ok without too much hassle, fuckers who stole it deserve a shoeing, they won't understand all the hard work you've put into it.

• Thanks everyone. A special thanks to Jason for letting me raid his garden ornamental az3 :-) thanks to your hospitable family too!

The car is now back on the road. I've replaced the steering column, ignition and door seals. Also installed various security measures.

My AEM wideband gauge seems to have given up, continuously reads 10.1! I've emailed AEM, hopefully they'll suggest something, new sensor didn't change anything.

Won't be making much progress this month, its exam period now, after May it'll be flat out :-)

• plenty good! :D :D :D :D

• Nice to hear you've gotten the car back and were able to scavage some parts :)

• @9cbf4eb42a=Marco:

Thanks everyone. A special thanks to Jason for letting me raid his garden ornamental az3 :-) thanks to your hospitable family too!

Welcome :bigok: I'd say its off to the knackers yard soon, not much left to be had on it!

• @306711dea8=jayom:

@306711dea8=Marco:

Thanks everyone. A special thanks to Jason for letting me raid his garden ornamental az3 :-) thanks to your hospitable family too!

Welcome :bigok: I'd say its off to the knackers yard soon, not much left to be had on it!

Can you send some images of what's left? :)

• All the cool stuff is gone! PM if there's something you're looking for.

• Today I repaired the damage around the door frame, paint ain't great. However looks a lot better than a crowbarred frame! I then waxed the whole car for the first time. Came up pretty decent. Still need to lose those bump strips. I also replaced the door seals on the DS which were also damaged from a break in. Much better :)

Also installed my lovely protegé steering wheel, classy stuff. Did require butchering a simple clock spring onto it, but easy enough.

• She drives again.. and what a sight!

Nice work.

• Looks really great Marc nice shots too.

• Looking the shizzle as always

• Cheers guys, great to have it running again.

Toad cat 1 alarm fitted today! Had it fitted by a pro to get the certificate for insurance companies.

Nice to have RCL again. Doors lock after 10 seconds for antihijack. He also hooked it up so the interior light stays on until I turn the key :) So theres like 4 levels of security on this car now :mrgreen:

• In the middle of exams now. Bit of waxing for stress relief.

• vvvvery juicey '3' :mrgreen: great pics too :D

• Cheers mate!

Soon… Very soon my pretties!

Rx8 425cc denso injectors

• I used to have one 'Thunderbird 4' in the belly of 'Thunderbird 2'!! Not fair….......youv'e got 4 of em!!!! :rofl:

They are 'pretty', are they visible on the rail when installed?

Often wondered, is the 425cc the fuel volume output/minute or is it the swept cylinder volume they should be matched to ie on the K8 are they about 307.5cc? ie 1845cc divided by 6 cylinders = 307.5cc ???

Bet theres some 'Maths' involved in getting the correct ones? :oops:

Is the standard pump able to cope?

• Lol I had one too! T2 was my fave for that reason!

Calculated by flow rate per min so 400cc every minute at 43.5psi fuel pressure. There's loads of calculators online to reduce the maths to zero :)

Polyurethane filled mounts! The cheap way to firm mounts:

Painted and filled rear:

The front is installed, cba installing rear this morning! I've been working a fair bit so alas turbo progress is slow.

Also removed the AC pump, rad, fan, hoses etc. much cleaner engine bay!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB