Jay mx3's new daily driver project (april 2012)

• @9396ef3ee7=jay:

@9396ef3ee7=clivvy:

ha, awesome, I just found out if I did the centre exhaust or not, and I did, and guess what? Bought it of DJ MArco!

lol thats good news :P

did find that the radiator wasnt fassend at one end oops lol sorted now

er….hmmm...wonder if this is from when I painted the cross bar last year, or when I took the air con condensor out? sorry bud!

• How I get me a sticker? and nice car bud, glad to see you back in a three again.

• Jay - is that a standard backbox? It looks clean, is in good condition i.e no blowing or major rust?

Would you consider parting for sale with it if you are intending on replacing yours?

• "get the fuel light working"

Do 3's have low fuel lights?

• @6694051aea=timorridge:

"get the fuel light working"

Do 3's have low fuel lights?

Oh yes they do :)

• that Backbox was new when I bought it later 2010 (December). The outlets have been treated with temperature paint so should be good.

• @6d2c041f96:

Oh yes they do

Where though? Could someone illustrate where I can find it please? I guess mine might not be working as I have never seen one on the dash.

• Looking good - how much for the leather interior LMFAO :rofl:

only joking, looks a nice stock model

• @e5ee71fe61=djmarcopolo:

Looking good - how much for the leather interior LMFAO :rofl:

only joking, looks a nice stock model

lol hands off my leather :rofl:

• the fuel light is in the fuel gaudge you may have to change the gadge that has one mine dosnt have the light so will be changing it with one that has
    ill do a how to when i do it

• @3042d509f6=timorridge:

Jay - is that a standard backbox? It looks clean, is in good condition i.e no blowing or major rust?

Would you consider parting for sale with it if you are intending on replacing yours?

i do have a nearly new stock one for sale hardly been used if your interested

• Nice looks clean mate hope she serves you well :D
    Stickers are hype too 8)

• @d3f81c2b5f:

i do have a nearly new stock one for sale hardly been used if your interested

How much are you looking for it? Can you post a pic if poss please?

• hi all ive made a start lol :D

started with fitting the stereo and D-dadging (still need to get the glue off) it
    removed the warning stickers from the drivers window
    changed the back box for a 3" sportex which sound nice but will be changing to a 4" at some point
    and fitted some day lights which im realy happy with the out come

heres a couple of pics

both lights do light up its the angle of the photo for some odd reason it dosnt show
    in the pic lol

• nice place for the day lights :respect:

• :D looking very nice!

• thanks guys :cheers: :D

• a little bit more before japfest 8)

fittend the new raised spoiler
    and had to put a few stickers on not sure if they all going to stay on see what you all think lol before a take them off :P

still cant get the sticky foam stuff off from behind the old badges :(

• @2b045f953e=jay:

still cant get the sticky foam stuff off from behind the old badges :(

TIP

try using panel wipe or a mild degreaser(turps maybe)? Make sure its not too strong and melts paintwork by trying a bit of paint not seen (inside of door)

Soak foam in panel wipe using a rag or tissue, it should soften the glue, get a PLASTIC filler spatula and scrape at foam, it should get rid of it. You will probably need to re apply a few times depending on how much foam is remaining on paintwork, but it should get it off eventually

• Welcome to the RS club :D needs more stickers do ;)

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB