Bad discovery on the eunos fuuuuuuuuuuuu

• @1e4cab28ce=daniel:

@1e4cab28ce=Raines:

FAO: Daniel Wiley,.. as you have stated you sold a car nearly 2 years ago then it would have been your responsibility to inform dvla by sending the doc's off not the buyers so your actually at fault Dan….

I did send it off lol. not the buyer. never mind though, i am not going to pay the fine. it is not law to chase up with the DVLA weather they have recieved the paperwork. although they do state that you "must" it is not actually required. its not my fault if the dvla are a bunch of incompitant pricks lol.

Really hope you get it sorted out marco. i will have a browse through that link in my lunch hour

check your current v5 dan your liable for all fines and a penalty from dvla if you dont sort it,.. you need to prove you submitted the form and just leaving it will compound your stiuation further,…you should have recieved a confimation letter stating it has been transfer to the new owner if you didnt then you have to call dvla and sort it,...

give this number a call fella and they'll sort it im sure..03007906802

• Lol - and that Gumtree-advert in relation to the pics you made is gold too.

"Never had any welding" - true, all the rust was just covered :)

Also wondering about those prices people state in the adverts for some parts included. I.e. the "£600 in dash 6 disc cd/dvd changer, DAB radio" which you can buy for £180 new.

PS: When I scrapped my old BMW a few weeks ago and send off the letter to the DLVA I had a confirmation about 3 weeks later.

• @385efe5e5b=tomtom:

"Never had any welding" - true, all the rust was just covered :)

Ha I know, not even that though, it has been welded!

• @3eb10ab311=tomtom:

Also wondering about those prices people state in the adverts for some parts included. I.e. the "£600 in dash 6 disc cd/dvd changer, DAB radio" which you can buy for £180 new.

I actually saw a brand new one on ebay yesterday for 149.99. sorry to burst your bubble marco :(

• @7ae0319cab=Raines:

@7ae0319cab=daniel:

@7ae0319cab=Raines:

FAO: Daniel Wiley,.. as you have stated you sold a car nearly 2 years ago then it would have been your responsibility to inform dvla by sending the doc's off not the buyers so your actually at fault Dan….

I did send it off lol. not the buyer. never mind though, i am not going to pay the fine. it is not law to chase up with the DVLA weather they have recieved the paperwork. although they do state that you "must" it is not actually required. its not my fault if the dvla are a bunch of incompitant pricks lol.

Really hope you get it sorted out marco. i will have a browse through that link in my lunch hour

check your current v5 dan your liable for all fines and a penalty from dvla if you dont sort it,.. you need to prove you submitted the form and just leaving it will compound your stiuation further,…you should have recieved a confimation letter stating it has been transfer to the new owner if you didnt then you have to call dvla and sort it,...

give this number a call fella and they'll sort it im sure..03007906802

Thanks mate, i will call them when i get home. I tried to phone the DVLA before and its all automated and could get through to a person. just said you cannot do this on the phone.

• Look only one lady owner and no rust mint paint etc etc …...

Sorry fella…hope it cheers you up a bit..

• haha yea that about somes it up!

I put the MS exhaust back on, sounds nice now the blowout on the center box is welded up. Feeling in limbo at the moment. I'm now putting my coilovers and 5 stud bits back on the black car, as it's so much minter than 'mint'! Glad I hadn't taken the engine out as well!

• His reply was "take me to court"

Looks like it's time to step it up a notch!

• i feel so bad mate, i really cant apologise enough for this. I will make it up when we come over to Ireland. Ill buy all your drinks :P

• you have some good spares there to sell :wink:

but dont be down, thats not the worst MX3 on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-MAZDA-MX-3-RED-/170673172959?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27bce9f1df

• lol i was just looking at that one lol but a bit far

• far for you but its the closest one to me :( lol

• @f11e110ef4=daniel:

far for you but its the closest one to me :( lol

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?! LOL

• no not again lol.

• @e037fec115=daniel:

no not again lol.

Get it for your misses dan it's got stickers! Lol x

• na mate, she has some taste lol. i would get her one but the insurance is stupendous for her lol. although she could sell the open air and have enough to buy and insure one ;)

• 1.9 hahaha dont think i will ever forget that.

• Wee bump how are things getting on?

• Last I heard, was that he couldn't touch it until it had passed via the courts.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB