Mazda Eunos Presso

• I thought that there were a couple bolts or the ports were off to use a 2.5 intake mani on a 1.8? if you could make it work that would be far better choice. I was told that the KF 2.0 mani was an upgrade to the K8 intake mani.

• I'm pretty sure the Millennia Mani bolts up perfect but you need to port out to the kl31

• Inspired by Lori's MS exhaust vid, I thought I'd post me own! Bit muffled but sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7iMadBa5tI

In doing so, I found another couple of vids by the guy I bought it off of. He seemed a bit afraid to push it on though! lol

• Oh that sound… :respect:

• So I got her up on a buddy's lift yesterday to have a look at where she is scraping. As I thought, the front cross member is taking the brunt of it, but the entire length of the exhaust is getting it and ths downpipe has taking a big hammering.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to raise it up a bit :-( It just can't deal with the roads here and its ruining the fun of driving it to be honest. Sickened!

• yeah i was never low enough to scrap the bottom of the car because of the tire size i choose but i had to raise it because the front wheels where rubbing on not the fender but the part that protects the engine

• No rubbing on the wheels, just the state of the roads here is a joke. Massive camber on either side and ridiculous speed bumps and potholes. Farce of a country!

• Well, haven't updated this in a loooooong time.

Around this time last year, I made a deal with a guy in the UK to swap a set of coilovers for a KLZE. Sent the coilovers in good faith as he needed them for that weekend (or some BS excuse), sent the courier to collect the engine…but on three attempts, the courier couldn't get in touch. Excuse after excuse, and I ended up selling the coilovers to another guy in the UK, who then went and collected them from the guy I had made the original deal with.

I think that was the 3rd or 4th time a deal for a ZE fell through. So, I took the money for the coilovers and some money I had set aside, found an '84 RX7 FB for sale and went on bought it, ya know, to cheer myself up :D

Since then, pretty much every penny I've had has gone into the FB. Only thing I've done with the Presso is keep it well maintained. I finally got the FB on the road in July, and since then, the Presso hasn't seen any road. I've been tempted to sell it, and have had some semi-serious interest from a local-ish guy (he has a mint Familia Turbo saloon :love: ), but haven't had the heart to move it on.

So, until I decide what I'm doing with it, I've made some space in the folks' garage and managed to get her in there out of the elements. It's hard to know what I should do with it. I could take the chance to give it a really good overhaul. I think the ship has sailed on the KLZE to be honest. I'll keep the K8ZE until it gives up the ghost, and hey, maybe try throw a 13b in there :lol:

As for the 1.5 silver Presso, I've pretty much gotten rid of every bit worthwhile (apart from the B5ZE). I'm going to take the wing mirrors off it tomorrow and then send it for scrap.

I passed the AZ3 onto my brother, who we then passed onto Marco who has transformed it into an epic turbo bullet. I smile so much when I see what that guy has done with it, unreal!

Anyway, this is how the Presso will lie for the next few months anyway.

• carpeted garage - how the other half live lol

• Old sitting room carpet haha.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB